Forth

I woke up around 1pm and realised the room was empty. I looked around for Lam but he wasn't around. I just scratched my head in confusion and took my phone. I saw that Lam had told me he had gone to meet Maprang downstairs and would be back soon. The message was around 11am. Now is already 1pm. What the heck?

I stood up and went to his balcony. From there, I realized I could see the two of them talking away. Lam seemed upset whilst Maprang didn't look any better. I cocked my head in confusion but continued watching. Just then, another guy came by and took Maprang away by her shoulder. She also went off with him but oddly her face had cheered up when she had seen him. I watched Lam as he saw them go. I quickly stepped away, not wanting to let Lam see me. I was confused over what was going on.

I decided to wait it out for Lam to tell me on his own accord. I went to take the spare toothbrush that Lam usually kept for me and I washed up real quick. I was making coffee when Lam came back.

"Hey. You are up already?"

"Yeaps, where did you go?"

"OH I went to meet Maprang and also get lunch for us."

"Nice! She didn't want to join us?"

"OH, she has some plans with her girls. I will be meeting her later."

I nodded my head and continued making coffee. Lam got a fresh set of clothes for me and I went off to shower. Lam was being his usual self but yet something was not quite right. Plus he clearly wasn't telling the truth about himself and Maprang but I decided to let it go for now.

After lunch, I went to meet my riding friends whilst Lam took off to meet his girlfriend. I went dirt biking with my group of pals outside of university once a month. We enjoyed it greatly. Though dangerous, it was something I was good at and took alot of pride in.

There was a friendly match today between us and another team. We started off the first round. Just as the first round was concluded, I got ready. I was supposed to ride in the 2nd leg. I was getting ready, revving my bike up and adjusting my stance and just as I was about to ride off, I got a heart attack. I saw Maprang with another guy; he was a rider too. She kissed him and wished him luck as he made his way to the track. I was abit stunned; what was happening. Maprang hadn't realized I was there as I was already wearing my helmet. Once he reached the track, the race started.

It was a nail biting race that eventually boiled down to me and him. I didn't know who he was but he was good. He had skills and was really solid. Just as we were inching towards the finish line, I was this close to finishing first when he suddenly fake swerved into my path deliberately causing me to skive off. I was shaken by this sudden movement and couldn't swivel back on time. I skidded off and lost the race. Losing the race wasn't an issue but he doing it unethically was what pissed me off! I was fucking mad and stood up immediately, throwing off my helmet and charging at him. The bastard had The cheek to even smirk at me. I threw a hard one at him. He dodged it easily and threw one back at me. It became a full on brawl. Maprang came running over from afar when she saw the fight. Her face paled so badly when she saw I was in the fight. I was distracted by her presence and this guy then threw a hard punch at me sending me flying.

I landed on the floor and just looked up at her, "Why the fuck did you do what you did to Lam? Bitch!"

Her boyfriend was pissed and lunged at me but thankfully my friends held him back. I stood up and hit him back myself, "That's for playing dirty asshole.".

I then strode off, pissed as fuck. Boiling with rage within, not only for my win that was cheated out of me but also for my poor friend who had been cheated on.