Yo

I watched as Park left the room, dragged off by Lam. Junn's words kept ringing in my ears and I felt extremely guilty, wondering if I was really the cause of them breaking up.

It was never my intention and I also knew Park liked his girlfriend greatly so to hear that, it was disheartening. If putting space between us meant he would get back together with Junn, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I tried to focus on getting better. Ming and the boys took turns coming around. I had strictly told the nurses to stop Park from coming in. Park was very upset when he heard that but that didn't stop him. He still turned up daily, only to be turned away. Some of them pitied him and let him come into my room but I would ignore him completely.

A week passed and I could finally go back to my dorm. Ming came to pick me up. Park came too but I avoided him again. He just followed closely behind on his bike. I got down from Ming's car and he took my luggage. Just then, Park alighted from his bike and Junn came out of the dorm too. She saw me and Ming and Park like 3m away. Her eyes narrowed when she saw me but she just chose to walk away. I looked at her despondently feeling sad that she was still angry at me.

I turned around to say bye to Ming and saw Park hovering a distance away. I didn't say anything and went up to my dorm. 10 minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. I went to open only to see Park standing there.

I tried to close the door but Park put one foot in and pushed it open, coming in. He came in, locked the door securely behind him and turned to look at me.

"Are you done ignoring me?"

I kept quiet, turning away to go keep my things.

"Ignoring me isn't going to make me go away. We are such tight friends. You are important to me. Why are you doing this?"

I continued to unpack my things and kept them away neatly.

"I am worried about you. If you are ok, if you are healing, if you are eating and drinking ok. And you aren't even letting me know anything. Can you please stop this Yo?!?"

I turned to look at Park. I sighed and just looked at him.

"Go home Park. I don't want to talk to you. I don't like the idea that I came between Junn and you when I didn't mean to. I know you care about me and I'm a good friend but I am not going to let our friendship sour or worse destroy your relationship with Junn. You can just learn to treat me the same way you treat Ming and the rest. That will be best."

"Are you fucking kidding me?! How are you and Ming and the rest the same?! You aren't just a friend to me Yo. You are like literally the most important person to me. I worry if you are ok, if you went to school safely, if anyone bullied you or how you are. I get annoyed seeing other guys trying to talk to you and date you for you deserve better. Do you know how much my heart ached when I saw you fell?!? Damn it Yo; I have never cared so much about someone and damn it, what must I do for you to understand this?!?"

Park sat down, frustrated by everything. I just stood there listening to him, my eyes were starting to be full of tears. My voice shook as I just asked Park one question.

"Do you love me Park?"

I looked at Park who just looked at me in shock, the surprise all over his face, the realization slowly settling in.

"Because I don't." I told him and turned away. I just heard the door finally open minutes later and slamming on its way out. I turned around slowly to see an empty room. Park wasn't there anymore.