Lam

I ran to the Dungeon when I heard from Max and Tul on what had happened. I had spent the afternoon with some other friends out of school.

Max and Tul had called me and mentioned a fight, Forth, some biker and most importantly Maprang. Fuck, what exactly had happened? I reached the Dungeon and opened the door. Inside, Forth sat in one corner, bruises all over his face and his hands were bleeding too. Max and Tul were there but neither dared to approach him. Park just ran in as I did too and we both looked at each other warily then at him.

Max and Tul came forward and took Park. They nodded their heads at him and brought him away, leaving me alone  with Forth. Fuck, what had happened?

I walked slowly towards Forth.

"Forth, you ok? What happened?"

"You tell me Lam. What do you think happened?"

"Heard you had a fight. What happened?"

"There was a fight. A guy pissed me off. He cheated his way. He hit me. I hit him back."

"Is that all? You sure?"

"Why? Do you think I am lying? Or keeping things from you?"

"Forth..."

Forth looked up at me and smiled grimly.

"Everything is OK. Nothing I cannot handle. I'm going to go. Talk to you later."

He stood up and wanted to walk off. I grabbed his wrist as he passed me. He tried to pull it away and I refused to let go.

"Forth. You aren't telling me something. What exactly happened?"

"I have told you as much as you have told me Lam. Now let go."

I sighed. I refused to let go.

"You are bleeding. Treat your wounds."

"When did you get soft Lam? You know we always lick our injuries to heal."

"Forth!"

I heard him chuckle. But he took his hands away from me. He turned to look at me and just said

"Heal your own pain first before you look at mine. Mine is just superficial Lam."

He then walked away, I looked at him in confusion and frustration. I left the Dungeon and decided to head to my dorm first. Forth lived in the same building too so I wanted to go check on him. Boy be darned if he thinks he can keep me away.

As I was going towards the dorm, Maprang and her boyfriend turned up there.

"What do you want Maprang?"

"You didn't tell me stupid Forth was going to go bike! He saw me and my boyfriend and even got into a fight with him!"

"Take your words back before I slap you. What stupid Forth?! And your boyfriend cheated his way into a win."

"Do you hear yourself?! You are forever taking his side."

"He did wrong. Why are you going down on Forth?! Stay away from him and you.. I am not done with you.."

I responded furiously staring at her boyfriend.

"OH please. Forth isn't as great a biker he thinks he is. And plus all is fair in sports. Be a good sportsman. Don't be a loser and a gay one by getting his friend to fight his battles for him..." before he could complete further, I jumped on him.

I bashed his face in, hearing Maprang scream wildly in the background. He fell back, stunned by my sudden attack then jumped back up to hit me back. I swung a left hook at him and kicked him. He dodged it and came at me. It was spiralling into a nasty fight. Just then, he lost control of the fight and I got the upper hand. I was about to punch him right in his face when I heard a roar

"Stop that right now Lam!"

I stopped and turned. It was Forth and he was pissed as fuck. I narrowed my eyes at him, angry that he stopped me from punching this asshole. Distracted by Forth, Maprang's boyfriend tried to be sneaky and wanted to hit me back but suddenly Forth ran forward and pulled me away, shielding me from the hit and taking it himself on his back.

I watched Forth's face upclose as he winced abit but held in after that. Maprang tried to pull her boyfriend away who wasn't having it until she screamed at him and he finally let go and decided to walk away. Forth let go of me, both of us nursing injuries of different kinds. He looked at me hard before walking away. I grabbed his wrist again, holding him back. He turned to look at me, his hard eyes starting to soften.

He took my hands off his wrist and walked away. I watched as my friend walked off, feeling very defeated suddenly.