Park

I was waiting for Yo to be done with classes. He was supposed to be done by 6pm but it was already 7.30pm and he still wasn't out yet. I figured he was busy talking to his lecturer and lost track of time. I just waited patiently by my bike, gaming away.

"Park, what are you doing here?"

I looked up to see Junn. I tried to smile at her not sure if I should tell the truth.

"I'm just.. I'm just waiting for Yo to be done."

"Yo huh? And how long have you been here?"

"He was supposed to be done by 6. I guess he's just busy with his lecturer."

"Really? It's 7.30pm already. I share the same class as him and we all left at 6pm sharp."

I frowned when I heard that. Where was he then? I immediately wondered if he was in any form of danger. I heard Junn saying something but it didn't go into my ears. I bade her goodbye and rode off straight to Yo's dorm. I knocked and knocked on his door but to no avail. I could see the lights on so I knew he was in but for some reason he was ignoring me again.

I decided to seek some help. I knew he will not fall for Ming calling him out so I called Posh for help. I walked away and hid at the corner. Posh came over and knocked on the door, pretending to want something. Yo must have opened the door for suddenly Posh gasped. Using that as my opening, I quickly ran up and was shocked to see bruises all over Yo's face. Yo wanted to close the door upon seeing me but bless Posh's heart and common sense. He put his foot in between and jammed the door, allowing me to go in. He knew I will get the story out of Yo so he left me with him and I locked the door securely behind me. I turned around and Yo just walked away from me, going back to the dining table where the first aid kit was.

I just stared at Yo but didn't say anything. I decided to take a different approach to the whole thing. It may or may not pay off.

I sat down and took the kit, I decided to clean Yo's wounds myself. He was shocked as he expected me to shout and demand to know who did it. As I was cleaning the wounds, I observed how brutal they seemed. They seemed superficial from afar but up close, I could see someone had punched him and their ring imprint was all over his face. He must have fought back for I did see scratch marks around his neck. I swallowed my anger and continued to clean his wounds.

"Park.."

"It's fine. You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to. Let me just clean your wounds."

"I didn't.. mean too.."

"It's fine. I know why you couldn't turn up for dinner. It's ok. Do you still want dinner? We can have it here. Let me clear this away and I get food for us.",

I stood up to go throw the bloodied gauze away when he stood up and hugged me from the back, crying. I closed my eyes for abit then I turned around and hugged him back tightly.

"I tried. I wanted to take the soft approach. But I can't. It isn't me. Tell me who it is. That person is dead in my hands. If you don tell me and I find out on my own, which I will, it will be twice as worse for that person."

Yo just continued crying. A few minutes later, I heard him utter the name; Junn. I clenched my hands when I heard that. Fucking bitch. Yo felt my hands clench and his immediately went over mine. I really wanted to kill her. I swear. But Yo held onto my hands desperately and tightly. I held onto him tightly and we stood like that for a bit. Finally we pulled away and I looked at him.

"I am only telling you once. I love you Yo. I don't care even if you don't feel the same way for me. But I do. And when I love someone and they get hurt, I am not a very nice nor happy person. So trust me when I say Junn will get it and nothing you say or do can stop me. I had enough of her doing this to you."

Yo just hugged me back in response, sobbing away. I held onto him and kissed his head. We finally broke away after a while and I went to clear the table. I made him sit and watch his anime to destress whilst I got us dinner. I texted Forth and Lam on what had happened. They were so angry too. We agreed we will handle Junn tomorrow. Meanwhile, they told me to just focus on Yo. Dinner came and I got it ready for us. I brought it over to him, fed him and then got him to go shower whilst I cleaned up.

I swear, this is the most domestic I have ever been and yet it didn't feel wrong to me at all. Not even 1 bit. He came out, looking much refreshed. I told him to rest whilst I will come back tomorrow to pick him up for class and that's when Yo held onto my hands.

"Please stay here tonight?"

I looked at him wondering if I should agree.

"I don't want to be alone and I want the one I love to be with me. Please?"

I just nodded my head at him, his words not entirely sinking in until it hit me whilst I was in the shower. And guess what, I just fucking ran out,
"Did you just say you love me too?!!??!"

"Park!!! You are... go back in!" Yo sputtered. I looked down and realized I had just rushed out naked. Fuck. I ran back in, completed my shower and came out, wearing a pair of sweats and my wet hair flopping.

"Park, what is this?!"

"This is Park when he's determined to hear answers and will just do anything."  I said as I sat on the couch and grabbed Yo to sit on my lap. He chuckled.

I got him to sit closer to me, straddling me.

"Talk to me Yo please?"

Yo just cast his eyes downwards but finally looked up at me to utter, "I love you Park."