Lam

I woke up around 2pm finding myself in Forth's arms. Whatever had happened came to mind and my face reddened. I tried to pry myself away from Forth but he had his hands tightly around me. I just moved back a little and studied this head hazer of mine.

He was sleeping peacefully, his hair soft and falling over his eyes abit. His cheeks looked a little red, unsure if ifs just morning blush or its a permanent feature. I didn't even realise Forth had such rosy cheeks.

Just then he stirred and woke up. "Oi! Why you looking at me like that?!' He stuttered, loosening his grip on me the same time.

"Well because my idiotic friend was just holding onto me tightly!" I chuckled at him.

He rolled his eyes and got off the bed slowly. It was already 2pm Sunday and we had classes the next day. I decided to go back to my own dorm first to get a shower, change my clothes and just to rest. I told Forth and left. He nodded his head at me and reminded me to be careful. However just before I left, he asked, "You sure you don want to stay here?"

"No, I am fine. I got my own dorm too man."

"It's not that. Because here, we can chill together, you will be occupied.."

"Don worry. I cannot deny I wouldnt think of her but if I am really feeling so horrid, I will tell you ok?"

Forth smiled st me and sent me off. I reached my dorm and opened the door. But just as I was about to step in, I realized something was off. My dorm looked like mine but something was quite not right. I went inside and looked around. I felt like things had been taken but I couldn't quite place my finger on what exactly. But who else had the key to my dorm? I didn't even give Forth a copy! I kept my shoes away and took my clothes to go shower.

Once I was done, I came out to prepare my things for tomorrow. I had an important submission due and I had written up the necessary reports which, fuck my life, I couldn't find for some reason now! I started searching but just couldn't find it anywhere. What the.. I looked everywhere and it turned up empty. I growled in frustration. As I was busy searching for my reports, there was a knock on my door.

'"Come in. It's unlocked"

I looked up to see Forth holding food and walking in.

"What are you looking for so frantically?"

"My report for Mechanical Lab tomorrow. It's missing. I know I had it here after I was done with it on Friday but now its missing. It counts for a major part of my grade. Fuck."

"Missing?? But you didn't come back here. And no one has your keys right?"

I shook my head agreeing no one has my keys too. Forth set down the food and started helping me to search. 1 hour later and we turned up blind.

We sat down, my frustration growing. Forth could sense it and came over to just gently caress my hand, reassuring we would find it. I wasn't so confident and was very upset, frustrated and wondering how to pull off another report last minute.

Just then something hit Forth. He looked at me.

"Don't scold me yet but listen to this. Maprang comes here often too. Does she have a copy of the room key?"

I looked at Forth stunned, knowing what he was driving at but I don't think Maprang would be that mean right?

"She doesn't have a copy of the key but we realized that her key can open my door. We always joked about the manufacturing defect.... you don think...?"

"It may not even be her but it could be him right?"

I looked at Forth, meaning of his words sinking in. I stood up, angry as he'll, ready to let loose. That's when Forth stood up, "Don't. I will handle this. You are way too angry. Let me handle this ok? Please? Trust me."

I looked at Forth and my icy glare finally softened a little. I nodded my head and Forth left, reassuring he will be back in good time.

I sat back down, consumed by my own thoughts as Forth left, not realising the magnitude of things I was sending him into.