Park

"Do you hear yourself? You are always siding him."

"What's wrong with you? He's my friend and he did no wrong. Obviously I would side him!"

"You always ditch me for our dates. If he so much as texted you for anything, you drop everything else to go check on him. When he broke up with Joss, you were there for him. When he got together with him, you also celebrated for him. You hang out with him after class and before. During the weekends and weekdays! Who's your girlfriend Park?! Me or him?!?"

"You sound so jealous! He's just a friend to me. I just care about him because he's a junior and I feel like he needs to be looked after!"

"Ming is your junior too. So is Posh and Wai. Why don't I see you looking after them?!?"

"They have their own boyfriends. Why must I look after them?! I will only look after Yo! He needs someone too."

"So do I, Park. So do I. So my question is, who do you pick?"

I stared at Junn, stunned by her question. Why the heck is she asking me to pick between Yo and her? It's a given, I would pick...

"Yo right? Then why are you still dating me? I don't know or don't care if you like him. But if your answer to my question was instantly Yo, why are you still dating me? What I did to Yo wasn't nice. I admit. I was pissed. Jealous. Angry. But think about what you have been doing Park."

I watched as Junn walked away, leaving me speechless. I sat down, stunned by everything. Had I really neglected her so much in my pursuit to look after Yo? And when did Yo creep into my heart or mind to take up such a huge space?

I watched her go only to realize the boys were standing there watching me. Forth, Lam, Max, Tul. Even Beam, Ming, Pha and Kit. I just rubbed my face tiredly, wondering where this was going. Just then the doctor came out and said the patient was awake.

I rushed in without a 2nd thought. The boys hurried in with me too. Yo was trying to sit up gingerly, with the help of the nursing aide. I instantly went to him. I helped him up along with the aide and got him comfortable. He thanked me briefly but didn't look at me.

The boys cluttered forward, bombarding him with questions on how he was doing and all. He answered everyone patiently and finally wanted to take a rest. I chased the boys away, asking them to let him take a nap.

All the boys got ready to leave. I was prepared to sit with him whilst he rested. That's when I heard Yo utter softly; "P Park, go home with P Lam. I be fine here."

I stared at him. When the fuck did he start calling me P Park?!? I just looked at him and didn't move an inch. Yo beckoned Lam over and asked him to bring me away. I was pissed but I left only because Yo was firmly ignoring me and Lam dragged me out. But I couldn't help but stare at Yo who just refused to look at me.