Park

I woke up hours later to find the bed empty. I found Yo sitting on the sofa watching his anime. I sat up, rubbed my face blearily and called out to him. He turned around, smiled at me and bounded up to me. I smiled back as readily and grabbed him onto my lap. I nuzzled my face into his chest and he laughed.

"Good morning or afternoon. Or whatever time.." I heard Yo's warm laughter.

"Why didn't you wake me up? Hungry? Shall we go eat?"

"You were sleeping so peacefully. I had no heart to wake you up. But now that you are, let's go eat and meet the boys k. They have been going back and forth in the chat group."

I looked up at Yo and smiled.

"Dinner sounds good. But do we have to really go see them after? We can always see them. Let's come back after dinner to watch TV instead."

"When did you become such a homebody Park? Hmm?" Yo teased me.

I kept quiet, my face reddening.

"I'm most happiest when I'm with you and if that's home, i gladly take it." I uttered softly, putting all of my feelings and heart on the line.

Yo lifted my chin up and smiled warmly at me.

"I love you so much Park. To me, you are home too. I'm happy to come back home with you for a movie night. Let's do that along with "snacks"." Yo wiggled his eyebrows at me playfully. This boy was so cheeky!

I chuckled, grabbing him for a kiss. As we pulled away, his wounds which had healed pulled at my heart and my face involuntarily hardened. Yo noticed the subtle change in my reaction and shook his head at me.

"Don't. I know what you are thinking. But this will keep going on, back and forth. If we see her, we can talk to her. But you don't have to go out just to do anything to her. I think in a way, I'm thankful to her for it pushed us to finally confess. I got hurt in the process but to me, it's so worth it for I have you now."

I looked at Yo. Trust him to always be the peacemaker.

"Fine, I will let it go for now but if it happens again, you do know I wouldn't let it go unanswered. I mean it Yo, I'm not nice if my loved ones get hurt and you top that list."

"Yes my love. I heard you. Now shall we go get ready? I'm hungry for realllllllll" Yo whined in his hungry man voice. I chuckled. We got ready and left but lo behold, we met the boys at the same eatery. There was no way of escaping them now and Yo chuckled seeing my face. He just squeezed my hands softly and we all sat down to eat.

I watched Forth as he was very subtly attentive towards Lam. He would make sure Lam's favourites were near him, kept the water replenished. He was quick to offer him the tissue if it was too hot and the subtle discreet touching of his hands. It was quite funny to watch such a fierce guy like Forth turn putty around his boyfriend who wasn't a softie himself. But these two hobos got it bad for one another.

I just chuckled watching them. They turned to me and I smirked at them. Forth almost threw something at me. But I would soon eat my words because I had turned to Yo and asked him what he wanted to eat. I got him his food, his favorite pink milk and even cleaned his utensils for him knowing he was particular about it. I ensured he had the fan blowing towards him and picked out all the stuff he wouldn't eat and put it in my own bowl. As I was doing this, I noticed pin drop silence. We both had been in our own world and now we turned to look at the whole group smirking at us. Shit, busted. Yo and I blushed furiously but kept quiet.

Max looked at us and made a kissy face. I almost lunged at him but Yo held me back, chuckling softly. We all broke out into an easy laughter and we enjoyed dinner. Once dinner was over, the boys wanted to go to the bar but oddly 2 boys rejected.

One was me and the other was Forth. We both looked at each other and grinned. We both knew we rejected for the same reason. The group just threw us dirty looks and chased us away. We laughed. We grabbed our respective partners and headed home. As Yo and I were at the lot, about to ride off, Junn came up.

I didn't say anything and pretended to ignore her, immersed in taking out the helmets. Yo was quite proud of me and acted equally busy too but bitch just couldn't keep away.

"Hello Park. Hello Yo. Fancy seeing you here. Hey Yo, are you ok? Park was waiting for you yesterday. So long. Poor boy."

She must have thought Yo didn't tell me anything and I knew her tone of voice. She was trying to scare him subtly, I could tell. I kept quiet, battling between slapping her or lunging at her. Just then I heard Yo speak up

"I'm good. And just to let you know, he knows exactly why I didn't turn up yesterday. So if I were you, I would leave. The only reason he is holding back is out of respect for me. But if you want to antognize us further, I cannot be responsible for whatever my boyfriend would do."

Junn's eyes glowered when she heard that and she almost lunged at him. But Yo stood his ground and before she could take another step towards him, I was in front of him.

"Stop that Junn. You know what you did was wrong. You have hurt him enough and you know about me very well. I will never ever tolerate anyone hurting someone I love. And yes. I realized I love this guy. I know I have hurt you in the process but it doesn't mean you have to go around hurting back. It doesn't heal. If you have to take it out on somebody, do it on me. Leave Yo alone. I cannot bear seeing him get hurt. It drives me mad. Please."

Junn's eyes wrinkled in pain. She had never ever heard me speak like this. And she knew I would never say sorry or even use the word please. So she knew instantly, Yo was very special to me. She just stepped back and turned away, walking away.

I will never know if we will be cordial again but I do know I will not take it lying down if Yo ever got hurt. He was way too precious for that.

I turned to him and he hugged me. Yo was just not my love, he was home. And to me, I wasn't going to let go of my home like that.