Park

I went for classes on Monday morning, only to find the newly christened couple Forth and Lam whispering away in the canteen. I slid into my seat, glaring at them both. They chuckled seeing my face but kept it on the down low.

"Why are you so moody?"

"Nothing.. I am just tired.."

"Where's Yo? You didn't drop him off? I thought you usually came in later.."

I just glared at Forth. Forth just chuckled at me.

"He can go by himself. I cannot be doing things specially for him. He's just another junior, remember."

"OH we remember very well. It's only you who had forgotten that for a bit. Looks like it has finally hit you huh."

I glared at Forth again. Why the fuck was he rubbing it in my face?

"Why are you rubbing it in my face?!!? Jesus."

"I am not. I am only forcing you to go fight for what you believe in. You know in your heart, you love Yo. You fell for him a long time ago. But everytime I asked, you just said he's a good friend. Really Park? Friend? Nothing wrong in loving someone else. And when you have realized it, fight for it. What's the point of pretending like you don't?"

I kept quiet. I already was feeling guilty that I didn't even realise I had loved Yo and was with Junn. It took her pushing him off for me to realize it. Now to go comfess to Yo, that I like him? Madness.

"I know you didn't realize you love Yo. And you realize it now. I'm sure Junn will forgive you over time. But don't hurt yourself and him over the process Park."

I heard Lam utter softly and looked at him. He wasn't wrong but i needed more time. I didn't want to do anything wrong further and plus I wanted to make sure Yo was happy and comfortable. Haix.

Soon the bell rang and we all went off for classes. The good thing about Forth and Lam was, they could be the thickest of friends and even a couple and yet they will never once make me feel like a third wheel. Class was good with these two and it ended quickly. However, once classes for the day was over, both lovebirds disappeared. Sheesh!

I made my way out of the building and was heading towards my bike when I saw Yo walking. He was coming from his building which was next door and he was probably walking to dorm which was a good 15 minutes away. As he came closer, he happened to see me. He gave a tentative smile and continued walking. I looked at him and sighed. I quickly got onto my bike and rode up to him.

"Let me send you home ok?" Yo looked at me and nodded gratefully. I put on his helmet for him and we rode off. I dropped him off and got off my bike.

"Do you want to come and have dinner first, before heading home?" Yo asked tentatively. I smiled at him, nodding my head. We usually did this before I headed home. It didn't hit me then but i always looked forward to these dinners.

I parked my bike and I walked towards the entrance. Yo was waiting for me. I joined him and we went up to his dorm.
He ordered sushi and gyudon for us. He went to get a shower whilst I was gaming away. He came out and just then the food arrived. I took it and started to take it out, placing it on the table. Yo wanted to help and I chased him away. I hardly did such things but for some reason, doing it for Yo seemed right. Yo went to get us drinks and we sat down to eat.

As we were eating, Yo got a bit messy. He had a spot of mayo on his face. I chuckled and told him about it. He was about to clean it when I told him I would do it for him. I leaned over with the tissue. I felt Yo take a breath and not let it out, our proximity hitting us hard. But at the last minute, instead of using the tissue, I kissed it off. Yo was stunned and didn't move. I pulled away, my own face reddening abit at what I had done. I wasn't actually going to do that but I don't know what possessed me to.

My eyes met Yo's and there was pin drop silence for a while. I wasn't sure on how to address this. Just then, his phone rang. We both looked away, the ringing tone of his phone breaking the momentum. It was Ming and I heard Yo's voice though it was a bit squeaky. I smiled to myself, at the effect I had on him.

I turned back to my food, glancing at myself in my phone's reflection. It then hit me on how affected I was myself, going by the full on blush.

I face palmed myself as I continued eating. Sheesh.