Lam

I woke up, finding myself in Forth's arms who was sleeping on his stomach, his left arm around me.  I turned slightly and saw hickeys all over him. My face blushed abit when I realized how far and how much we had gone. I also recalled how Forth had asked me to be his. I just reached out my hand and caressed his hair. I leaned forward, wincing in pain abit, last night's countless rounds of lovemaking coming to mind again.

I had never behaved this way even towards Maprang before. I never felt the intense need or desire and yet Forth invoked all of these within me last night.  I looked over at my best friend and boyfriend all rolled into one.

I leaned forward and kissed him on his forehead and pulled away, only to have him stir awake and grab me back. I laughed softly as he adjusted himself to have me nestle on his chest whilst he laid on the bed.

"What's the plans today?"

'We will follow Maprang to her parents ok? Then we come back. Think Max and the boys wanna go clubbing tonight."

"All rights, sounds fun. What time we meeting Maprang?"

"Around noon."

"It's only 9am now. So we can cuddle more then, baby."

"What?!?? What did you just call me?!"

I saw Forth's face turn extremely red. He was suddenly very shy. He wanted to pull away and I held onto him.

"Cuddling sounds like a plan, baby."

Forth's eyes widened at my endearment and blushed even more. I was so tickled to see this side of Forth that I refused to let him run away, holding onto him tight.
However, some fuckers will never let us love or live. Someone was knocking on our door again. I grumbled, put on my sweats and went to open it. I know Forth was still in bed so I decided not to open it wide. But the minute I opened, Max, Tul and Kit stumbled in! I was shocked and turned to look at Forth who quickly just sat up straight but our room was a mess. But none of that caught the boys attention. They were briefly stunned by the sight but Kit just launched into his story.

"We have a problem! Park and his girlfriend got into a fight and she slapped Yo in anger. She pushed him and he fell back and he fell down the stairs. Park has rushed him to the hospital. Pha and Ming are with them but we wanted to tell you also. Not sure what exactly happened and why but it looks bad!'

What the fuck?! I was shocked. I told the boys to turn around. Forth quickly pulled on his sweat pants. He came forward. He told Kit he would accompany them to the hospital. He looked at me and told me to settle Maprang and join them. I nodded my head tersely. The boys all agreed and made their move to leave whilst Forth made his way towards the toilet. Just then Max turned back and looked at us, "that's a nice color on the two of you by the way. We will talk about that later." Forth and I looked at each other and we blushed when we saw the number of hickeys, scratch marks and all on each other. I threw a pillow at Max who laughed and ran out. Forth hurried into the bathroom. He was indeed such a shy baby of mine.

I sat down, amused by him but equally worried about Park. But we had to settle things one at a time. Maprang called me and we confirmed plans whilst I also filled her in.

Around 10.30am, Forth and I left for our respective destinations. But before he left, he looked at me. He took his gear off his hand and slipped it on me.

"Don't forget you belong to me. Come back to me safe, safe and sound na..."

I nodded my head, kissed him one more time for the road and we both left. Not aware of the storm brewing ahead.