Yo

I stood outside Park's room hesitantly. I wanted to find out if he was OK, seeing him leave upon seeing me. I kept looking at my phone the whole night but he didn't reply to any of my texts or missed calls.

I lifted my hand up to knock and then I held myself back. I did that like for about 3 times until Park's neighbor who was coming back gave me a weird creeped out look. Shit.

I finally knocked on his door and a minute later I heard him open. His eyes widened when he realized it was me.

"Yo! What are you doing here?"

"You didn't come to the bar after your smoke break. I texted you but no reply. Are you ok?"

"Yea i am. I was just tired so I came back. But why are you here at this timing? Its so late. Who dropped you here? Do you need a ride back?"

"I be fine. Don't worry. Forth and Lam sent me here but I can call a cab later."

"It's fine. Let me drop you ok. It's almost 4am."

I nodded my head. I was hoping Park would ask me to stay over but he didn't. But it's also not his fault. After hurting him with my words, I can understand if he wanted to keep his distance.

Park got the bike over and got out the helmet. He automatically put it on for me as usual, fixed the helmet securely, pushed my stray hairs out from blocking my sight and climbed on, securing the bike before I did. He also then took my hands and placed it firmly around him like he did always. Once done, he adjusted his mirror so that he can see me clearly whilst riding. As he adjusted the mirror and my face came into view, it hit him and me. How our lives had become a routine around each other, how we always looked out for each other, how we planned our days and nights around each other. How he unfailingly looked out for me and how I always kept him in mind before I did anything.

All of that came rushing to my mind and my eyes became teary. But his wasn't any better. That was our journey back to my dorm. When we alighted, Park as usual took the helmet off me. But this time, instead of saying bye and walking off as usual, I held onto his hand. Park looked up at me confused.

"It's late. Stay over Park."

Park looked at me for a bit before disagreeing. He said he will go back to his dorm. And for the first time in my life, I refused to listen to him. I made him take off his helmet and practically half dragged him to my room.

"What are you trying to do Yo? It's 4am already. Go sleep. I'm gonna go off."

"It's 4am. Way too late for you to be riding off. Just sleep here."

"No. I don't sleep at my junior's or friends places. If I am, it's only at my partner's place. The last I checked, you aren't. You in fact made it very clear you wanted me to go back to Junn."

I stood there listening to Park being curt and honest. It really ached me. I know he was doing it out of spite but was it really necessary? I watched as Park put on his helmet and got onto his bike.

"But you know what's the funny thing Yo? I have never even once slept at Junn's place. She may have stayed at mine but I never once stayed at hers. In fact the only person's dorm I ever stayed at is yours."

I let out a small gasp as I watched Park go and his words sunk in.