Lam

The next morning, I went for classes. Forth walked in at the very last minute just before the lecturer came in. Park was sitting next to me but for some reason, Park slid out and Forth sat next to me instead. I didn't say anything but just cast a look at Forth subtly. However he, he slid in next to me, secretly squeezed my hand instead of saying hello and cast me a smirk.

I would have yelped but I held it in thankfully and stared at him instead. He chuckled softly and turned back to his books. I wanted to take my hand off the bench but for some reason I could not. I just left it there, privately hoping Forth would hold my hand again.

What the fuck just went through my head?!!? I tried to focus on the lesson and eventually took my hand off the bench because oh Wells had to do writing. We were absorbed in our work. Midway through the lesson, Forth just leaned over to borrow my stationery. This was usual between us except that I didn't know if it was just my imagination but Forth leaned over abit closer than necessary, let his fingers deliberately touch my hands as he took the stuff he needed and it lingered longer than it should have.

I felt my face becoming a little red. I just cleared my throat hoping it go away. We had a 30 minute break midway. We went to take a smoke break. Yo called Park and he went off to one corner to talk. I frowned at this, realising Park was spending a lot of time with Yo. Yo was a good kid but Park was attached. I hope he wasn't leading Yo on. Park didn't know how to draw the line and he tend to be overly nice which led to misunderstandings at times. I decided to speak to Park about it. Just then, Forth casually put his hand over my shoulder and asked, "What got you frowning?"

I nodded towards Park. He smiled. I looked at him. "Trust me he isn't leading Yo on ok. They are just very good friends. I spoke to him about it. He assured me. He's just good friends with Yo."

I smiled. "That's good then. Good friends like us is good." But as I said that, I cursed myself. Why did I say that!? But wait, isn't that us?! Ugh I was so confused. I turned to look at Forth who had an odd expression on his face. "Yeaps, friends like us. You are right."

He then just took his hands off my shoulders, pretending to adjust his uniform. I just looked at him discreetly, suddenly wanting his hands over me. I groaned inwardly at my stupid behavior. Park came back and joined us and we decided to go back. Just as we reached our table, 2 of our classmates came over; Pring and Sun. They loved to fawn over Forth though he hardly gave them the time of the day.

"FORTHHHHH, we bought snacks for you. Have some naaaaa".

I rolled my eyes at that but didn't say anything. Forth thanked them and accepted it. He picked out some and gave it to Park who started happily chomping away. Forth trifled through the rest and picked out one and opened it. I was busy staring at my book pretending I was immersed in it. Forth tapped on my shoulder and I turned around only to have Forth feed me one.

"Humpf.." I swallowed the snack and looked at Forth. "It's your favourite so have it ok." He smiled and pushed the pack towards me. I took it, thanking him and enjoyed it. Only then I realized that Forth didn't eat any of it.

"Don't want any? Nothing you fancy?"

"Na, all I like. You know I am not fussy. I just don't want to give the girls the wrong idea but I don't want to hurt their feelings too so took the snacks for you guys instead. I'm sure they must have gotten a hint when they see Park chomping away on things they bought for me." Forth then chuckled. I subtly turned around to see and could see the both girls pissed. I snorted.

I turned back and just then the lecturer came back. We continued the rest of the day peacefully. By the time we wrapped up our lessons, it was 7pm already. Park went off to meet Max and Tul for gaming. I was tired and decided to go home. Forth caught up with me at the entrance.

"Let me send you home? Same dorm anyways and I'm going back also."

I nodded my head in agreement and got onto the bike with Forth. I usually held onto the side of the bike as we rode. But this time, Forth jsut took my hands and put it around him. "Hold on tight k" and then he took off. Fucker drove so fast!

When we reached 10 minutes later, I smacked him for giving me a heart attack. He laughed. He went to park the bike. I decided to wait for him for a change.

His face shone when he saw me waiting at the entrance for him. I couldn't deny my own brightened up seeing his happy expression.

Sheesh, he was my friend. Why was I behaving like he was a boyfriend?