Lam

We were all in Fido bar chilling when Park came in. Instantly right off the bat, I could tell something was wrong. Park wasn't the most friendliest but today he looked extremely sullen, moody and most importantly, his eyes looked sad. I frowned, wondering what could be the reason. Forth placed his hands on my knee and looked at me, gesturing me to look at Ming who mouthed one word - Yo.

Ah, so that was it. I looked at Park who just sat down and started drinking. He didn't make much conversation but just chugged drinks non stop. After his 4th one, I stopped him and pulled him aside.

"What's going on Park, why are you drinking like this?"

"Nothing Lam. Just stay out of this. Please."

I was shocked when I heard Park use the word please. He never does. He usually tells us to fuck off or is quiet. I just pulled him out of the bar for a smoke.

"Talk to me Park. I'm your best friend and seeing you like this is hurting me."

"There's nothing to say... just.." His voice trailed off when he saw Yo going towards the bar. Yo saw us too. He waiied politely and went in. Park just saw him go in and then he turned to go off. I quickly grabbed his hand, "Hey where you off to?!"

"I am going back. I don't want to make it awkward for him. He's finally out after a long while. Let him have fun. Look after him ok."

I watched as Park went off. I stood there for a bit till Forth came out.

"Where's Park?"

"He left. He didn't want to make it awkward for Yo and he went home.."

"You ok?"

I turned to look at Forth. "I will be. Just that he's hurting and it's hurting me too.."

Forth just slung his hands around me in comfort and I just leaned on him for a bit. We decided to go back in and be with the boys. I texted Park that if he needed me, to just call.

We went back in and the boys were all in conversation and chit chat. I sat down with Forth and we were discussing our weekend plans when Yo came over. He queried on where Park was. I just told him Park wasn't feeling too well and decided to go home. His eyes moistened abit when he heard that but he just forced a smile out and went back to sit with Ming.

But I caught him constantly looking at his phone and deliberating over something.

"Is it me or is that boy in love with Park or something? I turned to Forth who had asked me that.

"If you asked me, I would say Park is in love with him. Yo thinks he caused the breakup and will never express his feelings. Park prolly just realised he loves Yo and will never express it either because it never hit him on how important Yo is to him."

"They seem like bigger idiots than us!"

"Forth!" I smacked him and he chuckled.

"What should we do then?"

"We can only let them work out their own problems. You know how Park is and Yo will faint if we meddled in his."

Forth chuckled loudly and just kissed me softly on the head. Just then we heard a loud gasp from the boys. Shit! We forgot we did not actually tell the boys anything. We turned to see the boys looking at us with big eyes and wide smiles. Forth started blushing instantly. For someone who's really fierce and stoic usually, he blushes way too easily. So, clearly it fell on me to clarify all of these boys' burning questions. 

I looked at them and opened my mouth only to hear nothing come out. I closed my eyes. Opened them and tried again. Shit. nothing came out again. Damn. Ming started laughing. Max and Tul snickered. Finally I heard Pha speak. 

"Just shake your head, yes or no ok?" 

I nodded. 

"Are you guys dating?"

I nodded No.

"Are you guys together officially?"

I nodded No.

"You two like each other, like more than friends?"

I nodded Yes.

"You haven asked each other to be the other's boyfriend?"

I nodded Yes.

"You plan to?"

Before I could nod my head, I heard Forth mutter.

"That's a no brainer. I will ask. And he will say yes. It's a given or I ask until he says yes."

Everyone laughed loudly! I turned to look at Forth who had this determined look on his face, blushing red but determined nevertheless. I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him softly and turned to my boys.

"He's my boyfriend ok. We are together now." 

I heard the whole group break out into laughter and applause. I smiled widely as Forth just further held me tightly to him. It was a nice mood lift to the otherwise somber environment earlier. We all left around 3am. Forth and I offered to send Yo off. He requested to be dropped off at Park's dorm. We looked at him quizzically but he didn't offer any further information. We didn't press him further knowing that he had to settle his issues himself. We dropped him off at Park's dorm and went back to Forth's for the night.