Forth

"Idiot. I just see it as doing something for the person I love. That's what I was saying..." I uttered softly. Lam smirked at me and chuckled softly.

He just grabbed me and hugged me tight, not letting go. I just held onto him too, feeling contented to have him in my arms. We pulled away a little while later, looking at each other. I don't know if I was being sappy but Lam's eyes twinkled a little more, his smirk seemed more alluring and I couldn't help but my eyes kept straying to his lips.

He pulled away from me reluctantly and I just grabbed him back, pulling him towards me firmly. I held onto him, my hands around his waist and just rested my forehead on his for a while. I kissed his forehead softly, then moved to kiss his nose. He smiled at me gently and I just caressed his cheeks. I leaned forward to kiss him on his lips when there was a knock on the door. I decided to ignore it but the knocks were persistent. I pulled away groaning and went to open the door.

"What?!" I snarled only to realize it was Park and Yo at the door. Park smirked at me whilst Yo looked abit frightened at my tone. I rubbed my face tiredly and got them to come in. Lam just laughed when he saw them and he went to the kitchen. I just frowned at Park and went to the balcony to smoke.

"Were we interrupting? I heard Park's cheeky voice. I turned to see him step into the balcony whilst I could see Yo with Lam in the kitchen. I growled at Park in bitterness.

"No. Nothing. Perfect timing." I snarled. Park just chuckled at me.

"It's so obvious seeing you have the hots for him. I hope you told him?" I stared stupefied at Park. Had I been that obvious?

"Just treat him well. He's my best friend and I wouldn't hesitate to hurt even if it's you Forth. Don make me choose between him and you. You are both important to me." I just nodded my head at Park.

"I have no intention of hurting him. He's as important to me as you are.. maybe a little bit more.. but I will never hurt him. He means the world to me Park... you have no idea on how much. And the funniest part, I didn't even see it coming. It was jsut so natural to me..."

Park just smiled at me, tapped my shoulders and turned. He saw Lam hovering at the balcony. He smiled at Lam, just pushed him towards me and took his departure, taking Yo with him. We watched both boys leave and close the door behind themselves. I beckoned Lam over and just stood behind him, holding onto him as we just looked out at the inky sky, filled with glittering stars.

I nestled my head on his shoulders. He just took my hands and wrapped it around his waist even more tightly. I sighed softly and just kissed his neck softly.

"Forth...."

"Hmmm..."

"What are you upto?"

"Trying to seduce the man I love."

Lam chuckled throatily! I chuckled too and Lam turned around to face me. He pushed my chin up slightly. He tiptoed abit to kiss me on my lips. I deepened the kiss and bit his lips softly.

Lam opened up his mouth abit more and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in. I been meaning to kiss Lam for a while now and I just seized the opportunity. Lam kissed me with equal intensity and moved down lower. He sucked at the area just above my neck collarbone. I whimpered, feeling my hard on whilst his lips continued to caress me there. I found myself ripping jus shirt apart and he broke away from me, pulling my shirt off me.

He pulled me into the room and I lifted him up and threw him onto the bed. Before I climbed on, I locked the door and made my way to him. He had taken off his pants and I threw off mine before climbing on top of him. Lam had the unmistaken look of need and want in his eyes. Its the first time I had seen this look in his eyes, even for me or anyone else for that matter.

It just motivated me and I kissed him hard. I marked him all over and worked my way down. I pulled off his bottom and started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with my tongue on his head. Then I  started to deep throat him, licking the base of his cock with my tongue while he was deep inside my mouth. I constantly moaned and gave him lustful looks. I knew when he was approaching orgasm because of the way I was moving and because of how hard he feels in my mouth, so I backed off a few times to keep him on the edge. I heard Lam growl in need. When I felt like it was time for him to cum, I deepthroated him non-stop and used my hand at his base. Lam cummed hard, spattering us both. I moved up slowly, kissed him hard and turned over. Lam turned to me and just kissed me non stop along my arms and back. I pulled him tightly to me, ignoring the sticky mess and jsut wanting to feel him tightly against me.

I had never had Lam like this and yet it just felt so right. I pulled away from him slightly to mutter, "I love you Lam. Be mine, ok?"

Lam looked up at me, smiled softly and nodded his head. I pulled him towards me and kissed him again, this time swapping positions.