Yo

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when Park ran out naked! I just face palmed myself.

But when he straddled me; it just made me feel very shy. I wasn't sure if he was aware of the proximity or position he had me in.

"Talk to me Yo please" I heard him utter.

I looked up at Jim then cast my eyes downwards again, and it took me all of my courage and more to look up at him to utter "I love you Park"

But the look of joy, that sheer look of undecscriable look of joy was so worth it. Park isn't a very expressive guy and often I have to crack my head or look for very subtle signs to see if he's unhappy or not. But for the first time, it was a no brainer. His face just broke out in a smile, possibly the widest I have seen on his face. Seeing that just made me so happy and so motivated, I dunno what is that word; I ended up leaning forward to kiss him.

But my kiss became sensual for as I kissed him, I became mighty aware of our position. I became aware of the way I was seated on his lap. Of the way I could feel his body closely pressed to mine and I am human after all. I felt a hard on coming and I couldn't stop myself. My kiss slowed down significantly and I felt myself give him a little more. My hands moved down his abs as I kissed him. Park's breath hitched and he grasped my butt. I smiled through my kiss and leaned in more.

We finally pulled away and Park looked at me, his face all red.

"It's going to take me alot to get you off my lap now. You reaIize that?"

I answered him by sitting in closer, letting him feel my hard on. Park growled softly and leaned forward to kiss me and move to suck the flesh just above my collarbone. That was my sensitive part and I mewed softly. Egged on by my response, Park carried me and slowly brought me to the bed. He laid me on it and hovered above me. He looked at me, as if seeking permission. I pulled him towards me, kissing him whilst simultaneously pulling off his sweats.

That was the only go ahead he needed. Soon I found myself naked and writhing under Park's touch. It was very electric and left me wanting more. I never knew or realized how much I craved his touch until this very moment. How I was happy with him just ruffling my hair or lying on my shoulders baffled me. I need to have his hands around me constantly.

Park grabbed and turned me and I just moaned in pleasure. It was a love filled night that left me wanting more and craving him so much that I found myself in his arms that whole night.

I woke up in the morning and found myself sleeping in his arms which he had tightly nestled around me. I smiled softly and just held onto him. Park stirred, waking up and turned towards me, kissing me softly on my head. I grinned back under his touch. Park just chuckled softly, whispering, "I love you baby boy. Boyfriends OK?"

I smiled, nodding my head. Park just held onto me and kissed me on my lips as an answer. I mewed gently into that kiss and grinded myself abit more on to him, signalling I wanted more. He smiled and just grabbed me, sending me into heaven once again.