9- death letters

when you read a letter from your dead bestfriend

Dear y/n,

if you're reading this, that means l'm already gone.

There were so many things I wanted to tell
you.

It's been two months from now when I received from the doctor that I have a week heart.

And it will not has the capacity of working right in the few next days.

It was my first time in my life feeling hopeless.

Knowing that I have just a few days to live, was hetic.

I spent two days locked in my room crying my hearts out about my miserable life.

But I was glad that realized soon that I was just wasting the small amount of time that I had left.

So I decided to act normal in front of my family and my best friends. And you.

I decided to enjoy my latest moments normally. As I write this, I feel the urge to see you.

It's hard.

Getting through another day is possibly the
hardest thing a sick person can do.

Yet we have to do it, for our own reasons, we can't die so we live.

I felt my beating heart get weakned day by day.

But there's no thing to do other than watch and wait for the beats to drop.

But you know what?

Even if the beats dropped, the memories that I created with you guys will not.

Somewhat, those memories are my only strength to wait for my life to end.

Mom.

Dad

My family.

My freinds.

You were the only strength that I had.

I didn't want to inform you about my condition, because I didn't want to shed your tears too.

It was in vain.

And it will just break your hearts. And after all, I will be burried under.

I just wish one thing.

Do not forget me? Okay?

I want to be inked in your hearts all as you all will be in mine.

Wili you do me this favor?

I don't my memories to be buried with me down there.

Will you ?

With all the love.

Your dear Jake.

After reading his last words, you couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking you.

Your heart was racing and all you wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save you.

But no one would, no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up your throat, and yoy felt a drop run down your cheek.

It seemed as if this was the end of the road for you.

All this time and he knew that his life was in danger.

But he choose to live normal.

You couldn't believe it.

Dropping tears one after another .You felt the blackness come over. With one word roaming your mind.

Don't forget me.

it's making your eyes feel heavier and heavier. Allowing the world to fade away slowly you finally closes your eyes, finally sending your into a deep sleep.

I will never forget you Jake.

A/N:if you love soemone and can't confess to him or her. Either it was a friend, a classmate, a father or a mother.
Do it!
Don't hesitate doing it.
You wouldn't know when it will be their time will be over or your time.
Don't life and the fate plays you, and make you regret it afterwards.

Loveyaaa

.