saving you from your boss

when he saves you from your abusive boss by @ inkkoya

As Jay walked into the dimly lit alleyway, he knew something was wrong. He had received a frantic call from you, that your boss had cornered you in the back alley behind your office building. He could hear the fear and desperation in your voice and he knew he had to act fast.

As he approached the scene, he saw the menacing figure of your boss towering over you, shouting obscenities and threatening to harm you if you didn't comply with his demands.

"Get away from her," Jay growled, his voice low and menacing. Without hesitation, Jay rushed forward and pushed your boss away from you, putting himself between you and Mr, Mark.

Your boss stumbled back, surprised by Jay's sudden appearance and his confident demeanor. "Who the hell are you?" he spat, his anger now directed at Jay. “get the fuck away from her, this is not your business”

Jay balled his fist as tight as he could as he started to see red around him, he wanted to kill this man, his eyes never leaving the man's face. "You're hurting what's mine. That makes it my business."

The boss laughed bitterly. "She's just a weakling. She needs someone to keep her in line."

You could feel his eyes reassuring you, he wished he could go for you and offer you what you needed, all the warmth you needed.

"I'm sorry, so-" you said after deciding to go with it, not wanting to grab any attention towards you.

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down your face.

You felt the muscles of your chin tremble like a small child and you looked toward Jay. At that moment, Jay's anger boiled over. "No one has the right to hurt another person. Especially not someone they're supposed to protect."

He stepped forward, ready to defend you with everything he had.

The boss lunged forward, throwing a punch at Jay. But Jay was quick, dodging the blow and landing a solid punch of his own, knocking the man to the ground.

Jay turned to you, extending his hand to help you up.

A hit on his throat was a response.

A groan left Mark's mouth, and the pain was felt. Jay's firm was on his throat in the next few seconds-"L-let me go,"

A smirk painted Jay's lips-"You want me to let go? Why didn't you let go of y/n when she asked you to her?"

Jay finished with another punch to his stomach, "I will make sure I will be the demon that will visit your dreams asshole"

Jay said before grabbing the man's hand and twisting it, he made sure to break it until he heard the bones cracking.

"Next time, I found a trace of your disgusted fingers on my girlfriend's skin, I will make sure those fingers of yours will be cut,"

he threatened him, making the other nod his as fast as he could.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked, his voice gentle as he pulled you into a warm embrace.

You nodded, tears still streaming down your face. "Thank you," you whispered, your voice shaking.

Jay held you tightly, his heart filled with a sense of protectiveness and love. "I'll always be here for you," he whispered. "No one will ever hurt you again."

You looked up at him, your eyes filled with gratitude and love. "I know," you whispered. "I trust you completely."

For several minutes, the two of you stood there, holding each other and basking in the warmth of each other's embrace.

Eventually, Jay pulled away, his hands still resting on your shoulders as he looked down at you with concern.

"Let's get you home," he said softly. "You shouldn't be here alone."

You nodded, still feeling shaken but grateful for Jay's presence. As the two of you walked out of the alleyway and into the cool night air, you couldn't help but feel a surge of love and admiration for the man who had just saved you from harm. In that moment, you knew that Jay was the one for you, the man you could always count on to be there for you no matter what.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." - Victor Hugo