Dared to Kiss his moles

“y/n! truth or dare?”

you weigh the pros and cons of each decision, before finally deciding to go with dare.

if she dared you to kiss Sunghoon, it’s not like that would mean anything right? you could deny that you liked him, maybe they won’t even find out that you liked him. 

“dare,” you finally say, with as much courage you could muster. the team give each other big smiles, and you swear you can see them communicating through their eyes.

“i dare you to kiss Sunghoon.”

"But he is my best friends! I can't really do that." 

"Then kiss his moles not his lips." Hana said teasing- knowing that Sunghoon's moles were located dwo his cheeks just near his lips.

you balk at the request but she maintains her devious smile. you kept your eyes on her, trying to relay to her just how evil she was.

of course, she knew who your crush was and would use it against you- even if you always say that he was just friend. 

you gulp nervously, and your eyes flicker over to where he was sitting. he looked almost bored, staring at you as if he was telling you to get it over with.

what you didn’t know was that there was the slightest bit of red tinting his cheeks, that Sunghoon had to stop himself from pointing out.

you glanced across the circle, where Sunghoon sat between his two guy friends.

He had his eyes closed like everyone else and appeared more relaxed than some of the other boys. 

part of you wondered if he was just expecting that it wasn’t him so he wasn’t worried. 

you make your way over to him, kneeling down to align your face with his. 

you want to give him one last reminder before you close the gap, to tell him that he doesn’t have to do this, that he can easily decline, but he gets impatient and guides your head so your lips can fit on his moles. 

Right near his lips, but a pregant silence and the wait followed afterwards- still his cheek left untouched making Singhoon frown his eyebrows in confusion.

“You don’t have to kiss me, but we can make it seem like we’re kissing to fool hi-mmph” Sunghoon’s words are cut off when you step forward to kiss his moles, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

He holds onto your waist, smoothly as his eyes widened in surprise when he saw it was you. you gave him a bashful smile before backing up to return to your spot.

Just when you wanted to pull back from his moles, his fingers on your neck made shutter from the inside. And the unexpected happened- he brushed his lips along yours in a soft yet the fastest short kiss. Before he elt you go back to your place with crimson cheeks and heat crawling from your body. 

You just couldn't wait to leave the place.

When the night for its end- Sunghoon needed dto clear his heart to you. He couldn't wait anymore time, not after tasting a forbidden flower. 

He followed you when you were on your way home just to grab your arms and turned you around. 

“i wasn’t kissing you as a friend…” Sunghoon awkwardly clears his throat, feeling the heat of embarrassment rise to his ears.

it had taken him weeks, or even months, to finally set his mind on the bold gesture of kissing you and asking you out. 

he had prayed to the gods that there was a possibility you wouldn’t reject him after everything you’ve made him feel, but that singular string of hope began to dissipate farther into the deep abyss.

and he only manages to grab ahold of that long-drifting fantasy, when you’ve eventually brought him back to reality, by grabbing his shirt in hopes of meeting his lips for a second time, and maybe someday, a thousand more times.

Sunghoon stood there frozen like a overworked computer for a short while, his brain not comprehending his current situation, especially since he secretly liked you since the first time he saw you in his Maths class and was a state of pure disbelief when you got dared to kiss him. 

You two probably didn’t need to kiss this long, but you both melted into the kiss, not wanting it to end.

When the kiss was broken, Sunghoon smiled widely, his rectangular smile causing you to attempt to mirror the smile, Sunghoon briefly giggling like a school girl

"So friends to lovers?"

"Friends to lovers." He confirmed your thoughts.