flinching during an argument

When you flinch during an argument
@inkkoya

Heeseung

“You are so careless y/n!” He yelled, getting down on his knees to pick up the broken pieces of glass  that were on the floor.

You just broke his favorite cup.

"I said I didn't mean to, why don't you understand?"

The harshness of your voice caused him to go on the defensive and he started yelling back.

You flinched immediately. You knew he wouldn’t hit you, but it was like a natural reaction.

Seeing you flinch, Heeseung's eyes widened and he immediately apologized.

“Y/n?.” He says, pulling you in for a hug. “I️ wouldn’t ever hurt you, y/n. I ️ love you too much.”

"it is it okay if i hold you?” he said hesitantly.

you nodded, biting your lip nervously, your eyes tearing up slightly.

“Yes.” He immediately wrapped you gently in his arms and squeeze you tight. "I would never lay a hand on you y/n."

Sunghoon

Arms were sprawled in the air.

Sunghoon was talking with hands and yelling with his high voice, he was a jealous angry man when it comes to you talking with another man.

He looked like Volcan wanting to explode and doing this it made you scared that he was going to hit you.

You took several steps back.

After realizing that you were getting afraid, his eyes softened.

He  walked towards you. “Y/n. I️ wasn’t going to hurt you.” He says, softly. “I know but it looked like you were going to.” You tell him.

Hurt and guilt crawled into his heart. He didn't mean to scare you, not even yell at you, he cursed his jealousy for a moment.

"I'm sorry. I was just jealous."

"It's okay." You mumbled offering him a smile.

"Please don’t lie to make me feel good.”

you shook your head and stepped closer to him, taking his other hand as well.

“I promise,. I know I have no reason to be afraid of you.”

Jake

arguments with Jake were rare because you both seemed to agree almost all the time.

"why’d you flinch?” he blurted out, feeling like a complete stranger.

You watched as his teeth gritted together, presenting an expression of anguish which was only highlighted by both of his fist curling into balls.

“I'm not sure.” you mumbled out, making him pull you close to his heart.

"Y/n you know I would never harm one hair on your head. I’m so sorry for scaring you and making you think otherwise."

Jay

People say that communication is key in a relationship and he ensures that you both tell each other everything. And that is what you usually do with Jay. It was a rule for you both.

But everything turned out to be bad today. He was yelling at you as if you were the problem here while you didn't do anything, he was just nagging and nagging like an old woman.

But when he made a sudden movement towards you, you couldn’t help but flinch away from him.

You instantly see the anger melt away from his face and now he just looks so sad.

“Don’t be scared, y/n. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He says, not yelling anymore. “I’m sorry. I’m just so stressed. I️ didn’t mean to yell at you like that.”

Jay held your hands in his before bringing you in for a hug. “Can you forgive me?"

You nodded your head making him smile down at you. "I love you." He spoke in a gentle voice afraid to break your heart and soul.

"I love you."