ignoring their kisses

Jake

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"What am I doing?" 

you both were sitting on the couch with his arms lazily draped over your arms as he leans down, to kiss you but you ignore it by Turning your head aside.

"You know what you are doing-" 

"I don't?" 

"You do."

"What am I doing?" 

He goes to place another one on your other cheek this time for the same thing to happen again. 

He pushes you off him onto the other side of the couch, flopping down on top of you, peppering your face with kisses.

“Why are you not kissing me?" 

"I'm kissing you- what do you mean?"

"You are kissing my face not my lips." Jake said trying to get angry at you.

"You want a kiss on your lips?"

"I do."You smiled at his honest answer.

"Then have it." You said befroe kissing him smiling at him 

Jay

He was going to work, but it's a tradition to you to kiss his lips before he steps out from home.

"I'm going." Jay announced.

"Okay- let me give you a kiss babe." You said before going to kiss his cheeks.

"You said you will guve mea kiss?" Jay said frowning at you.

"I did." You teased back. 

"That's not a kiss babe."

"Why?"

As your question, Jay took your face between his and went to guve you the sweetest kiss- leaving you breathless.

"That's what we call a kiss babe. Now goodbye." 

And he left leaving your both cheeks painted red. As always.

Heeseung

He was angry. 

He didn't know how to joke, while you enjoyed teasing him- he was trying to kiss you for more than a half hour now. But you always ignore him or just step out from his hold.

"Why the fuck you are not kissing me y/n?" 

He was angry- the fact that made you laugh at his face.

"Why are you laughing now?" He asked getting more flustered.

"It's just- that. Omg- I was just joking with you." You smiled again. 

"Brat."

Sunghoon.

You felt bad more than you should.

All the expressions on his face screamed sadness- the fact that made you ask him even if you know what was happening.

"Why are you sad hoonie?" You asked worried.

"Are you disgusted with me now?" He let out whispering.

"You know- I'm not." You tried to reassure him- you regret the fact that you were the cause of this.

"Then what?"

"I was just joking with you sunghoon- I will never feel that way." 

"Sure?"

"I will never- I'm yours hoonie and you are my hoonie too." He smiled at your reassurance- leaving his heart flutter in happiness.