touch your favorite part of me

Touch your favorite part of me 

Inkkoya

Sunghoon

"Hands? Are you sure?" You asked him just to make sure that he was talking seriously while he was touching your hands in a delicate manner- caressing it softly. "I just love your hands y/n. They fit very well with mine. It completes mine." 

Your boyfriend  loves your hands the way they made him feel big and strong and how they fit so tiny and delicately in his bigger hands. 

Even when he's driving and you’re holding hands over the dash he will press a kiss to the back of your hand 

Jake

"Touch your favorite part of me Jake." You said before waiting for him to react. 

And when he did, you stood there watching like a stoned girl. 

"What are you doing? I told you to touch your favorite part of me, not to kiss me?"you asked him while he just smiled at you as if you were the dumbest creature on earth.

"So a kiss is not a touch? Technically I touched your lips."

He just mocked you.

"So your favorite part is my lips?"

"Yes."he answered- he just loves the shape of your lips, he would love the way they would look, the way they felt on his lips. 

Jay

He just kissed your eyes. 

Both of them, the right one and the left one. It was the weirdest thing to do.

"I love your eyes."

He loved your eyes, the way they looked so bright and innocent while you looked up under your lashes at him, or the way they closed up when you laughed. They just disappeared from your face.

Heeseung

He kissed every inch of your face, before he hugged you close to his body while muttering, "I just love all of you." He loves the warmth you give him cuddling to him close and itching for his closeness. 

"Heart, skin and mind."