to live a suicidal Love

Written by inkkoya

The memory of the day your boyfriend
your started abusing you flooded your mind like water rushing into a sinking ship.

How his hands tighten around your throat. The back of his hand across your face.

It wasn't hard to not recall because it was all repeating again.

"Get off of me,"

You could feel his breath hot against your cheekbones, the strong scent of cheap liquor on his lips as he screamed at you, the veins in his neck bulging as you sobbed out his name in a desperate plea.

"I told you to not talk with any guy you bitch?!"

"I didn't- he was just ask-" you tried to resonate.

"I don't care- next time you talk to any male. Count your death wish."

That's how he left you- laying on the bathroom flour of your school-He was enraged. Your ears were ringing as you stared at hjs back with fearful eyes, tears streaming down your cheeks as you cried.

Consuming the energy left in you, you broke out from the bathroom just to be hit by anotyour body- not just any body.

But Jay's body, the boy who stayed in the shadows of the school, having his own company as a company. Sometimes you wonder what was his deal.

You winced when his chest hit you shoulder as you start clenching in pain. Jay instead looked at you with cold eyes- hus dark orbs looking at you as if he could study and read your mind and soul.

He was strange.

He didn't say anything and just left you.

When you came back home - you felt disgusted. Even with your feelings of disgust, you couldn't help but smile at your peacefully sleeping boyfriend.

You quietly and slowly got out of bed, then ruyoud into the bathroom.  You stood in front of the mirror, your face close to it as you inspected and criticized every flaw that you noticed.

The dark circles and bags under your eyes. You look horribly eaten out by depression.

The only thing you liked about it was your eyes; you've always thought your eyes were pretty especially when you wore a little makeup.

You opened the mirror to reveal a medicine cabinet.

Grabbing a bottle of prescription pills you contemplated ending your life. You hated yourself and everything else about your life.

But something was holding you back, and you couldn't explain it- deciding to just go with razors, it was the only thing that could reveal your pain sometimes. Sometimes it did, sometimes it did not.

Jay didn't sleep that night- knowing that timid person in his classroom was abused and accepting it didn't go right with him. He noticed how you always try to hide your scars from anybody- true he didn't ever show a feeling towards you but he cares.

"Please, no, no, no!"  Jay's  blood boils at the sight of you underneath some low-life, struggling as he has your arms above your head in a forceful grip.

Without any hesitation- Kai felt his back hit two times before he was startled by Jay. Jay's hand welcomed Kai's face with anger and hatred. "Don't fucking touch your again- or you will deal with me freak!" Jay hissed at him.