sleeping on their laps

When they fall asleep on your lap 🍓
@inkkoya

Sunghoon.

God, you were so warm.

Like a personal heater.

You just fall asleep on him on your way back to your apartment on the bus.

The bus was pretty cold too considering sunghoon had the bright idea of leaving your seat’s window open for whatever reason.

You looked so tired with the bags under your eyes and the pale skin you had during this period- your exams period.

And how you hate it. So much.

Just one eye peered open and though you couldn’t see much, your hand resting flat on his just so happened to be the perfect sight.

He waited until your breathing truly evened out before moving, slowly flipping his hand palm up and intertwining your fingers between his.

As he waits for the bus to stop and just makes you to bed to rest.

Such a bliss.

Heesung

“Hey, cutie. You fell asleep earlier.” he petted your hair as you slowly got up from his position on his stomach.

“Oh, I didn’t realize I dozed off.”

“It’s okay, you looked really cute.”

He’s so smug about it, especially since you’d been insisting that you weren’t tired.

He brushed your hair out of your eyes to see your sleeping face better. You looked like you woke from the slumber of twenty years.

“Aww, I knew you were lying to me.” you can’t help but blush a little though.

You just look so damn gorgeous while you’re sleeping.

Jay

“Can you sing for me?” you asked sweetly and a smile formed on his lips before he started singing your favourite love song.

He made sure to sing your favorite melody, and there you were- asleep as fast as the lightning could go, making his smile content.

“Good night, my love”

Your hair tickles his neck but he doesn't dare to scratch partly because one of his arms is already wrapped around you, locking your own against your sides.

It only tickles for a few moments anyway because in a matter of seconds he’s curling in deeper, snuggling his forehead against your throat while his legs clamber into your lap.

He fell asleep too.

Jake.

You slept.

But the place you slept on was marvelously strange- Jake had just found you asleep on the bathroom sink while you were trying to wipe off your makeup

He carefully held your head up, supporting it with his hand to make sure that you didn’t wake up, before he walked with you and put your head on his lap before he started to wipe off your makeup.

"Jake?" Your voice whispered as you felt the weight of your head suddenly be supported by something that wasn’t the bathroom sink, it was rather soft. You tried to look up but Jake's face was the only thing you could see.

You were asleep on his lap

"Ho back to sleep love." That was an order before he continued his work on your face.

You stressed him with your face.

Later he  just hugs you close and makes sure that you’re comfortable.

Honestly cuddling with him is probably one of the best things in the world. He is very content that you trust him so much and live hum so much.

A/N. Check out Plot Twist 🍓