when he find a lice in your hair

you came awake with a long languid stretch. A series of small cracks, pops and moans slipped from your body as you rolled from your side to your back and every inch of you felt lovely and relaxed for it. 

Even when a large hand flamed out across your waist pulling you to face its scarred owner and pressing your front flush to his, the peaceful state of your form did not change. 

If anything it only added to your current warm contentment as you snuggled closer to Sunghoon. Your husband.

And just like the first time you had woken up next to him there was no awkwardness about it.

"Good morning" Sunghoon purred, hugging you to him with the one arm he had pressed to your back, rubbing the tip of his nose against your forehead before kissing it softly, leaving his lips as though he had no thought to put them elsewhere.

"Good morning." you replied with a long yawn, reaching up to cover your mouth with the back of your hand as you spoke. 

your mind still foggy from its sleep and wanting to stay that way with the want to continue enjoying the warmth of Sunghoon's body, especially the heat his bare chest provided. 

"What should we do today?" Sunghoon mumbled whilst tracing his fingers on your hair. It was Sunday and his off-work day and you always decide to go out or just stay in and enjoy as much as you can your own presence.

"I don't know." You mumbled in an answer before you closed the distance between you both and put your head on his neck. "Suggest something y/n."

Sunghoon said, looking down at you before a frown painted his face. He didn't know what to say, how to act. 

A pregnant silence followed, making you wonder what made him silent suddenly.

"Sunghoon?" your head jerked back with a confused stare, your brow creased deeply with your puzzlement and for several seconds you stared at Sunghoon's chest.

"Umm?" He mumbled in a small voice, just making you frown more. 

"What happened?" You asked again. 

"Y/n- you have a lice." He said making sure to lower his voice and not making you worry. 

But you did.

Work and fear crowded your body- a lice? How? When? 

Instantly you started to mumble. "No. No. No."

"Calm down, it's just a lice. It won't kill you." He tried to comfort but in vain.

"You know that it will not be just one single lice. It can't be one." You said with humiliation crawling your face. 

"Calm down. We will solve this." He said before standing up and going to your makeup wardrobe. 

"Here sit here." Sunghoon mentioned that you sit right between his legs on the ground after he came back with your hair brush and his glasses. 

"What are you doing?" You asked in disbelief trying to understand what your husband was going to do.

"Y/n- come sit here." Sunghoon growled this time, he suddenly made you feel like you were his daughter.

You obeyed.

After some seconds, you started to feel the brush on your hair and his fingers trying to separate some parts from your hair. 

"Here, caught one." Sunghoon said not letting you move your head on the side, you should stay put or he would growl. "Y/n- stop moving." 

Concentrating, Sunghoon keeps up with his work on your hair. He looked focused more than he does in his work. 

"You just got five lices, you got lucky." Sunghoon after spending one hour straight searching for lice. 

"Are you sure?" 

"I am. But still I will take you to the doctor so he could give you some treatment for head lice so it will be treated for life." he said seriously," go and take a shower, we will leave as soon as we have breakfast okay?" 

"Okay, thank you Bae." You said- looking at him like a proud daughter and wife, as you watched him take off the covers of your pillows and change the sheets, making sure that every trace of lice would disappear.

"And don't brush your hair with your brushes, those should be thrown out. You can use mine. I just bought a new one its in the first drawer in the bathroom cabinet." 

"Okay. I love you." You said making him stop what he was doing with sheets and lift us head. "I love you too baby, just don't worry about it, I know how much you hate it." 

You nodded your head before you went in to take a shower, not stopping to think how much you love this man.

What a caring husband you have. 

A/N. I swear I'm not jealous.