1-Eaiting Disorder

My instagram is @inkenhypen

@inkkoya when you suffer from eating disorder

Jake ran his hand along your back as
whimpers fell from your lips.

He tried to ignore the way his heart sank in his chest and the way worried thoughts rushed through his brain upon seeing you feeling so sick.

"Are you sure you're alright? Is there anything I can do for you?"

He asked worriedly as he gnawed at his lip, watching as you rolled around beside him to find a position that you could lay in that would ease the pain.

"No. I'll be okay. I just wanna sleep." You
mumbled in return and pulled your knees
closer to your chest as you rolled onto your side and closed your eyes.

You were hopeful that some sleep would make you feel better;

Jake knew that you weren't okay.

It wasn't hard to tell with the whines and whimpers faling from your chapped lips and the way your skin was beginning to lose its color.

Even taking the medicines advised by yoyr doctor wasn't acting up. It's been now three months when you discovered you an eating disorder.

Well, Jake who found out.

You have being eating like crazy. Jake told that you had a lack of control of your food, hou even started eating food that you hated so much, and vomiting afterwards. It was hectic. For both of you.

And that was the cue for Jake to visit a doctor, whom explained to him your state. Overstressieing yourself made you like this.

Sometimes you felt disgusted be yourself, your body. All you felt was shame and disgrace. And if it wasn't for Jake calling beautiful whenever he sees you, you would be in an a asylum right now.

Beads of sweat were collecting on your skin and he could feel them against the tips of his fingers as he brushed them along your back and shoulder blades.

But if you wanted to more than likely, sleep will be the thing that helps you the most.

So, with a lingering kiss to your shoulder, he pulled away and made sure you were tucked in under the covers before he dropped the conversation and hoped that you'd drift off to sleep.

He stayed quiet and wondered if you thought he'd fallen asleep.

The room was pitch black but he could almost picture the pained expression on your face as you continued to roll around in discomfort and moan and groan in pain.

He bit at his lip when it became too much
for him to lie still and quiet beside you.

He reached over and his hand fell onto your back but he pulled away quickly when you sat up suddenly.

He flipped the light on and watched you as
you took deep breaths.

"Baby? You alright?"

He whispered as he brushed his hand along your shoulder once more. You shook your head and held your sore stomach.

"I feel sick. I feel worse, Jake." You whimpered and he bit the inside of his cheek as his mind raced with worried thoughts.

Desperate to do something that would ease your pain and make you feel better, he was just about to pull you carefully into his arms and ask you what he could do.

When, suddenly, your stomach seemed to flip and you were kicking the covers away faster thanbhe'd ever seen before.

You ran into the bathroom and he was trailing right behind you. Right away, he pulled your hair back for you as you started to throw up.

"You'll be okay, Y/N. I'm right here with you."

He soothed as he tried to do things he knew would bring you comfort like lay soft kisses to the back of your neck and rub his other hand along the small of your back.

It pained him to see you this way.

He crinkled his nose and bit his lip each time
your stomach turned; not because he was
disgusted, per se, but rather that his heart
was aching to see you so sick and so hurt.

The taste seemed to make your stomach
flip more each time you thought you were
done.

You leaned your head against his chest, desperate to feel the brush of his lips or the touch of his hand again because it brought you comfort.

"I think l'm okay now." You mumbled about
ten minutes later.

Your voice was weak and your legs felt like jelly and your hands were trembling.

But he was still by your side and he didn't hesitate to reach around you and flush the toilet for you before he let youbcollapse into his arms.

You were drained of all your energy, and
understandably so.

But Jake wanted to get you to bed where you could lay down and sleep off whatever you had.

"Baby? Let's get you to bed." He whispered
softly.

"Think you can brush your teeth?"

"Can you hold me?"

He cracked a smile as his mind started to
slow. "Of course. Before I do though, do you need anything? That wayI can get it for you now and we can't get you straight to bed after this and you'll have all you need there."

You shook your head as he helped you to your feet.

"I Just need you." You mumbled.

"Okay. Come on, let me help you." He said
and helped you to the sink. He held you while you brushed your teeth, knowing that your legs felt too weak for you to stand on your own.

"Feeling alright?" He asked when you were
done brushing your teeth and rinsing out
your mouth.

When you nodded your head, although weakly, he loosened his grip on you and put his hand on your the small of your back to lead you back to bed.

Once you were laying down and cozy under the covers with a glass of cold water that Jake insisted he grab for you, he finally joined you in bed and kept his hand on your hip-a place he knew wouldn't bother your stomach.

"Go to sleep" he whispered to you before he stayed watching falling asleep. "I love you Jake"

"I love you too"