when your enemy is dared to kiss you

When your enemy dared to give you a hickey
Inkkoya

Heeseung

"You are dared to give y/n a hickey." That's how it started and finished.

Heeseung your purest enemy in the school you hated him with all your guts. Hating every single bone and skin- and you weren't letting him touch you or even breathe your scent.

Before he would come to you and grab your chin, you just smacked his head and pushed him away, leaving the whole people laughing at him.

You just hate him.

jake

you were sitting on the staircase waiting for jake to come back- that's when you saw him coming upstairs and you smiled looking at him.

“stand up y/n” he said before he tried to grab your hands from both sides and lift you.

With no warning he pressed his lips to yours before his lips darted and placed themselves on your neck leaving him biting on your skin.

You quickly pushed him away from you before you started to hear chuckles and laugh from behind- there they were. His friends are watching you both.

“What was that?” you asked him yelling after he pulled away from you while you watched him bring out his phone and take a picture of the bite.

“I dared to bite you and I really  like this hickey on you- it looks good on you."

jay

You didn't want to let him touch you, but at the same time your friends were watching you with dared eyes. And you aren't the one to lose a game or a dare.

You will do it. Even if it was from an enemy.

Jay grabs your chin with his fingers, forcing you to look into his needle-like eyes.

You wince momentarily, slightly frightened at his exterior.

Leaning down and pushing your hair away from your neck, lowering his unhinged jaws to your skin.

Jay places a gentle kiss along your neckline, before he pulls away smirking at you. "Did you really think I will give you a hickey?".

Sunghoon

He watched the one Bute on your skin as if it was a gold medal on you.

It made him feel like a winner.

He finally finishes marking you and pulls back, rubbing his thumb over your marks. He laughs, wiping his mouth with satisfaction

You couldn't help but curse him under your breath. That arrogant ass.