giving you bite marks

When they are dared to give you a hickey

@inkkoya

Sunghoon

Sunghoon is the type to get shy to admit it, but he’s really into hickeys.

He likes to both give and receive, but he prefers to receive sometimes.

He will be careful to not leave anything on a hard to spot place, since he doesn’t want to give you the hassle of hiding it, but he really does like seeing you wearing his hickeys.

The only way he gets flustered about this is when someone else notices you and points out the marks on either him or you.

He doesn't like it.

Heeseung

You had put concealer on heeseung next morning to cover up the mark you had left on his neck.

The boys would always ask you about your hickeys and tease you.

That was their job to do.

He would always ask-

“Do you want me to mark you?” you gasped and nodded frantically as his lips latched onto the soft skin of your neck before sucking and leaving a gorgeous mark, just like his baby.

Jay

It always started with simple kisses all over your face and neck before it became more intense.

He would always compliment you and assure you that you are beautiful- “so pretty baby, you look so pretty covered in my marks,”

He loves to leave them in any place.

If you were to leave hickeys on him, he wouldn’t be against it

Though he has a preferred spot for you to leave love bites, and that would be his chest.

Point out the hickeys on him ,and he remains pretty neutral.

Jake

Jake is a sucker for hickeys.

He loves giving and receiving equally.

He is kinda neutral about hickeys for the most part, with one exception

Usually it started as playful kisses and nips as you and jake were cuddled on the couch.

Sometimes he would tease you until you start to beg for his attention- he likes to get you angry at him but at the end- you always get what you want and ended asleep afterwards.