when you die having a heart disease

The police were getting a witness statement from y/n who was involved in a car accident.

"Do you know what he looked like?" The
officer asks her. She shakes her head, "It was dark. I couldn't see anything after he ran off" she replies quietly.

The officer nods his head writing things down in a notepad.

Flashbacks of the accident appeared in her
mind.

Watching herself and Jay go crash down their car was bloodied.

There was so much blood, but Y/n was sorted from the accident with scratches and and probably breaking bones.

She thought that Jay will be the one more damaged since he was the one driving.

Imagining the horror scene that just became her life, she begins to have a heart attack. Tears were streaming down her face and she tried clutching onto  something but your tears blocked her vision.

Her breaths were short and she could swear she heard a noise. Something fell on the ground and she could hear footsteps come closer.

Breathing heavily, everything looks blurry
through her eyes. "Are you okay?" The officer asks.

She shakes her head and looks around her
eyes desperately trying to see clearly, trying to find Jay.

Y/N looks down at her clothes and sees her body covered in blood. It wasn't hers. It wasn't her blood but from it came?

Then it clicked her mind, it qas Jay's.

Her heart pumps blood faster, quickening her breath. "Where's Jay" she stutters.

To her Jay appeared in her vision, he was covered in blood. The blood was dripping out from his arms and face. It was the terrified scene she saw.

"What are you doing? Can't you see she's
having a panic attack?"

Jay comes trying to run in, kneeling down and grabbing her shoulders for comfort.

Even if he was deadly injured he couldn't see y/n in that state.

He knew that she was having a heart attack, she suffered from heart disease since she was a child, and people around her should always be careful treating her.

Just getting angry was a threat for her life, and  Jay was always with her, he was somehow the voice it could lead her back to life and help her to calm her heart.

He was her cure. 

"Hey hey hey! It's okay. Focus on my voice.
You'll be okay. Just focus on my voice and
take deep breaths" he says soothingly.

She grabs his arms and tries looking into his eyes and taking deep breaths.

Her brain flashes back to her family's death making it worse, quickening her breath.

Y/N's chest goes up and down rapidly making Niki fill with worry.

"It's okay. You'll be okay. Remember focus
on my voice. Whatever happened to you,
we'll figure it out. Focus on my voice.." He
whispers the last part.

He tried to calm her, and tried. But it was in vain he could see her chest breathing heavily more then ever.

And her breathing quickened more. He felt his chest tightened, he felt that the storm was coming.

"Y/N! Y/N! No! No! No! You can't! You can't!"

She had looked at him with those expressive eyes of yours, there was sadness, but there was acceptance too, she had already known and she had processed it. But to Jay it had been like lightning striking him.