Period Cramps^

Sunghoon <3

You sat on the couch with a heating pack on your stomach.

The pain in your abdomen was so strong that you were unable to move, waiting for Sunghoon to come.

Your front door opened and Sunghoon walked in with a smile on his face.

Suddenly you felt  lips down on top of your forehead.

Butterflies fluttered through your stomach, yet it also could have been another cramp that had decided to flare up.

"You feel warm. Are you sure it's just..you know.. female problems?"

He asked, unable to say the word out loud. If there was one thing you refused to believe right now it was that this could possibly be caused by something else than your period. 

There was no way you'd be able to go through this for longer than one day. "Yes, It'll be okay." You said quickly, studying him.

He was wearing a comfortable grey sweater and some denim jeans.

You'd only noticed he was holding a plastic bag inside of his hand when he turned around to take of his shoes and he flung his hat off. "I brought you some stuff."

He explained before you had the chance to ask and he seemed to skip towards the kitchen, placing everything down on top of the counter.

While leaning against the wall you blinked your eyes at him, surprised. "Hot packs, ice cream, medicine, and most importantly, me."

He pointed towards himself as soon as the bag was empty, beaming you a perfect smile. Deep inside you knew that there was no way he'd thought about bringing all of these things by himself.

He'd used the assistance of Google, but you didn't care. That he had done all of this effort for you and had gone out of his way to get all of these small things made you feel emotional.

And before you knew what was happening you felt a tear slip down the side of your face. Panic replaced his happy expression and his smile faltered as he rounded the counter in a hurry, rushing over to you.

"What is it? Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?"

He stuttered, placing his hands on your shoulders, his thumbs brushing in circles on top of your shirt.

Quickly you shook your head, not wanting him to think he had done anything wrong while in fact, he'd done everything right.

"Hey!" He said holding you. You forced a smile and he dropped his arms, wondering what was wrong. "What's going on?" He asked worrying.

"Nothing" you said when you just couldn't describe what was going in your mind.

"I'm sorry you're in pain." He said, rubbing your arm softly.

"I'll get you some pain killers to drink, okay?" You smiled and nodded.

"Thanks,." You said, trying to shift your position so you would be more comfortable.

You cringed as you moved and Sunghoon moved a hand under you, helping you.

Once you were comfortable you looked at him and laughed. "I'm sorry you have to deal with me like this." You mumbled.

You said.

He grinned. "It's my Jobe to take care of you?" He teased back.

You smiled as he moved off the couch. He stopped and leaned down to you, kissing your forehead.

"I'll be right back."

When he came back, he was holding a cup of water and your painkillers. He made you drink in one go before he cuddled your body to his.

"Being a woman must be hard." He suddenly blurred out, causing you to snort but you chuckled thought the pain.

"It's more than hard babe." You laughed out, before he hugged close again- all cuddling on his chest. Staying in that position until you both drifted to sleep.

To wonderland.