bite me

the tired idol @inkkoya

The frigid mirror pressed against your back sent shivers down your spine, immediately prompting regret for not bringing a sweater. The resounding music and the rhythmic thuds of feet on the practice room floor didn't bother you in the least, as you had grown accustomed to these sounds. Absentmindedly humming, you focused on the project you were working on your laptop.

Across the room, your boyfriend and his group rehearsed for an upcoming special stage scheduled for the following week. Occasionally, you stole glances to watch them dance, but your main priority was completing your project.

After their latest comeback song, Heeseung exhibited signs of exhaustion. The demanding schedule, rigorous rehearsals, and countless performances had taken a toll on his youthful spirit."dark blood" comeback was a hectic one.

Having finished work early and with plans to spend the next day with Heeseung, you had come to pick him up at Hybe's building. Consequently, you found yourself seated in the practice room, awaiting his arrival.

The song concluded to" bite me, and the choreography came to a halt, leaving several members sprawled on the floor, thoroughly exhausted. Some of them let out weary wails, yet you simply shook your head and chuckled quietly to yourself.

Heeseung, grasping a water bottle, stumbled his way toward you and collapsed on the floor beside you. Resting his head on your shoulder with closed eyes, his disheveled white hair and sweat trickling down his forehead, he appeared fatigued.

The lines etched on his forehead, evidence of sleepless nights and long hours of preparation, became more prominent. Yet, even in his weariness, Heeseung's determination was unwavering, evident in the way he persevered through every performance, refusing to let fatigue hinder his passion for music.

"Noona," Niki greeted you with a smile, drawing your attention. "What are you working on?"

"A project on java." you explained.

"That's impressive," he responded, offering a somewhat awkward nod.

"I dont undertand what the fuck programation was made for, i dont undertand a single function, heeseung is really datinga a nerd." Sunoo teased mischievously.

This mischievous kid always took pleasure in teasing the two of you. Before you and Heeseung started dating, you and Sunoo were close friends, as he was the one who introduced you to each other.

"Leave us alone, Sunoo. He's tired," you retorted, glancing down at Heeseung, whose face was now buried in the sleeve of your shirt, seemingly on the brink of sleep.

Heeseung's tiredness painted him as a symbol of resilience, showcasing the sacrifices and dedication required to pursue a career as an idol.

"Fight me," Sunoo playfully exclaimed, to which you responded by sticking your tongue out at him. Rolling his eyes, Sunoo grabbed his bag. "Well, we're heading out now. See you tomorrow."

"Take care, Hyung!" Niki called from the doorway. You waved goodbye to the rest of the members, while Heeseung lazily raised an arm in farewell.

As the other members bid their farewells and exited, it was just the two of you left in the room. Finishing another modulation on your project, you carefully stowed your laptop in your bag. "Are you ready to go, you look so tired?"

"Mmhm," Heeseung mumbled into the curve of your neck. Suddenly, he began rubbing your thigh with his hand, and his lips initiated an assault on your neck. Emotionally, Heeseung wore the fatigue as a heavy burden.

"Heeseung," you grumbled. "Can't you wait until we get home?" Your eyes darted towards the doorway, hoping no one would walk in at that very moment.

"Just kiss me. I missed you." Heeseung held your chin and drew your head closer to his. His lips met yours fervently as his thumb caressed the side of your face. You moaned into the passionate kiss, melding your lips together as his tongue explored your mouth.

He pushed you down onto the floor, his weight trapping you beneath him. Your fingers clutched his shirt, pulling him closer, and he made no objections. Just as Heeseung's hands began to explore beneath your shirt, an interruption occurred.

"Oh, my god." Both your and Heeseung's eyes snapped towards the door, where a visibly flustered Niki stood. "I-I'm sorry

" I forgot something. I'll come back tomorrow." As Niki hastily departed, Sunoo appeared in the doorway.

"Ew, guys, not in the practice room." Sunoo cringed, his face reflecting disgust, while Heeseung rolled off you, covering his face in embarrassment.

"Get lost, Sunoo."

winter 🤍