revealing clothes

@inkkoya

Jay

Jay sat at the bar, nursing his drink and glancing over at you, who was laughing loudly with a group of guys. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he watched you, dressed in a tight-fitting, low-cut dress that left little to the imagination.

"Why do you always have to dress like that?" he snapped, gesturing towards your outfit. "Do you want every guy in the room to be drooling over you?"

you's expression hardened. "Excuse me?" you said, you voice is cold. "I can wear whatever I want. And if you can't handle that, maybe we need to rethink our relationship."

Jay felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. He knew he had messed up, but he couldn't help his feelings of jealousy and insecurity. As you walked away from him, he realized that if he didn't figure out how to deal with his jealousy, he was going to lose you for good.

Heeseung

you were getting ready to go out for a date. As you were getting dressed, Heeseung noticed that you was wearing a revealing dress. "y/n, are you really going to wear that dress?"

 "What's wrong with it? I think it looks great."

 "It's too revealing. I don't want you guys looking at you like that."

"What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just wearing a dress."

 "It's not just any dress. It's too short and too tight. It's making me uncomfortable."

 "I can't believe you're getting mad at me for what I'm wearing. You're being so controlling."

 "I'm not trying to control you. I just don't want weird sick guys looking at you like that." He spoke anger sealing his voice.

"That's ridiculous. I'm not doing anything wrong. You're just being jealous."

 "I'm not jealous. I just don't want you to wear something that makes me uncomfortable."

"Well, I'm going to wear it anyway. I'm not going to let you dictate what I wear."

"Fine, wear it. But don't expect me to be happy about it."

"I can't believe you're being like this. You're being so unreasonable."

"I'm not being unreasonable. I just don't want you guys looking at you like that."

"You're being ridiculous. I'm going to wear what I want."

The argument continued for a while, but eventually, you decided to change your outfit to something less revealing. Although Heeseung was still upset, he appreciated that you was willing to compromise and respect his feelings.

Sunghoon

Sunghoon was walking down the street with you, when he noticed that you was wearing a tight crop top and shorts that barely covered your ass. He immediately felt a surge of anger and frustration.

"what the fuck is up with that outfit, you?" he snapped.

"What do you mean?" you replied, looking confused.

"You know damn well what I mean," Sunghoon growled. "You can't be walking around like that, showing off all your goods to every guy on the street."

you rolled your eyes. "Oh my god, Sunghoon, it's just a crop top and shorts. I'm not even showing that much skin."

"That's not the point," Sunghoon said, clenching his fists. "I don't want you dudes looking at you like that. You're mine, and I don't want anyone else seeing what's mine."

you shook your head. "I can't believe you're being so possessive right now. You don't own me, Sunghoon. I can wear whatever the hell I want."

"Wear my jacket please." Sunghoon said while letting you borrow his jacket, "let me do it for you."

He took his own jacket and made it around your waist in a protective way of your behind."I like this side of you. You getting getting jealous." 

"Shut up."

Jake

You were getting ready for a night out with your friends. you had picked out a stunning outfit that showed off you figure and accentuated you curves. you felt confident and beautiful in it, but Jake couldn't help feeling jealous and uncomfortable.

"Do you have to wear that tonight? It's a bit revealing, isn't it?"

"What do you mean? I thought it looked great on me."

"I don't want you guys looking at you like that. You're mine, and I don't like the idea of you men lusting after you and you know that's not my intention. I love how you dress." 

"I know."

"You know what? I can fight and I will."

"Fight who?"

"The assholes who are going to look at you tonight." He growled out of his jealousy. "I love you." You muttered.

"I love you too."