Chapter 180

In the first stage of BP, Tian Huan grabbed the jungler, mid laner and shooter, Jing Zhe chose mid laner, shooter and support. In the second stage, Tian Huan continuously banned two tools for the jungler position; Jing Zhe targeted Qu Jiang's support, and sent [Glory Shield] and [Mechanical Expert] to the Ban position.

The lineup of both sides has been finalized.

Tianhuan focuses on the jungler [Soul Chaser], the mid laner [Nether Butterfly], the shooter [Machine Gun Hunter], and the auxiliary [Paladin] and the top laner [Black Dragon Knight]. They are all heroes with strong pressure resistance. The midfielder plays in the early stage, and the shooter drags the late stage.

Jing Zhe is the mid laner [Moonlight Mage] and the shooter [Sharpshooter] as double C output positions, assisting [Time Traveler] to speed up the recovery of blood, and the jungler [Demon Hunter] can remotely control the toolman. The top laner [Dark Angel] also has remote control. ability.

Yao Mu analyzed: "Tianhuan is a follow-up style of play, relying on [Soul Chaser] and [Mingdie]'s mid-game linkage to bring the rhythm, need to quickly kill opponents, accumulate advantages, and snowball!"

Dongge said: "Jing Zhe is a typical POKE-style lineup. The top single [Dark Angel] and the jungler [Demon Hunter] have remote control capabilities, and the auxiliary [Time Traveler] can speed up the distance. During teamfights, The opponent can't touch them at all, but they can consume the opponent, and this is the advantage of long hands."

"Xiao Xing's desire to survive is very strong, and the opponent has too much control. He simply brought purification to save his life. Lieyang still has flash, and the [Moonlight Mage] of the party team also has flash."

"The players on both sides are ready, let's enter the first match between Tianhuan and Jingzhe!"

It's not the first time track-stream play has appeared in professional leagues. The core of this style of play is that the mid-singer hero [Mingdie]'s ultimate move, "Spirit Butterfly Tracking", can open up the entire map's field of vision, see everyone's positions, and teleport behind someone, no matter how the opponent escapes. It's useless, like being tracked for thousands of miles.

There is a big flaw in this style of play. After a set of [Mingdie] kills people, it is easy for him to be counter-killed. Therefore, players who choose this hero in online games often have the operation of "sending someone a thousand miles away" and being attacked by their teammates. they scold.

If you want to play the tracking flow strategy well, you must find a jungler who can keep up with the rhythm of [Mingdie]. In addition, other teammates must also stabilize the line and not be knocked out, otherwise, no matter how big the advantage of the middle and jungle linkage is established, if the top and bottom lanes collapse, it will be difficult to win the game.

Tianhuan's coaching team determined this lineup after careful consideration. The effect of the training game was good. Whether it can be played in actual combat depends on Ye Shaoyang's consciousness. Ye Shaoyang is in command of this game.

The game interface loads.

Ye Shaoyang said decisively: "Chi Shuo will go with me to fight against the blue, and the others will be ready to respond online."

He guessed that Jing Zhe was likely to target Chi Shuo's wild area at the start, suppressing Chi Shuo's development. Instead of passively defending, take the initiative to attack.

The two walked around the grass on the side and quickly played blue.

Lao Qin's voice sounded on the voice channel: "They also came to fight against the blue, three of them."