Chapter 186

The lineup of the two sides was finally determined. On the Moon Shadow side, Xu Zhuo chose the best hero [Kung Fu Master], Xie Weiyu took the [Sharpshooter], the assistant [White Bear] was responsible for team opening and damage resistance, and the jungler [Fighter] was a tool man and a mid laner. [Moonlight Mage] Turret output.

This lineup is a classic POKE style of play. During teamfights, as long as the mid laner fires a big move to sweep away the remaining blood on the opponent, Xie Weiyu can kill the opponent with one shot, and Xu Zhuo can also flash and kill the opponent's back row.

In Tianhuan's lineup, there were double mages.

The mid laner is the thorn [Illusionist], the support is the control mage [Holy Spirit Mage], the shooter [Machine Gun Hunter], the jungler [King of Fighters], and the top laner is the thick-skinned tank front row [Paladin].

The game started, and both sides developed peacefully.

Chi Shuo did not invade the wild area, and quickly brushed off his own Buff, while Moon Shadow protected Xie Weiyu from developing rapidly.

Until the moment when Chi Shuo reached level 6.

Auxiliary Moon Shadow immediately reminded: "The opposite jungler has reached 6, be careful."

In the first wave of Tianhuan's jungler level 6, most of them were bot lanes. Especially in this game, Xie Weiyu's shooter was the core of the output. Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang teamed up to catch the bot lane, and it was very possible to kill Xie Weiyu.

Xie Weiyu immediately retreated under the tower after hearing the prompt, and wanted to bring the line over.

But Qu Jiang deliberately stuck the line of soldiers. When Xie Weiyu squatted under the tower and used his Q skill to snipe the Qing soldiers, Qu Jiang blocked Xie Weiyu's bullets with his body, causing him to miss 2 remaining blood soldiers.

Leaving soldiers not only loses money, but also loses experience.

In this way, Xie Weiyu would not be able to reach level 6 immediately, and Cheng Xing would level up faster than him.

Xie Weiyu didn't panic, anyway, if he didn't leave the tower, the mid laner and jungler teammates would come to support him soon. Even if Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang came, the two sides 4v4 might not be able to kill him.

As long as the skills of the mid lane teammates are well placed, Xie Weiyu is confident that he will kill the remaining blood on the opposite side in the next shot from the tower.

The audience from God's perspective held their breath nervously——

Because Chi Shuo didn't catch the bottom lane when he reached level 6, but instead went to catch the top lane, Ye Shaoyang followed him tacitly.

On the big map, Moon Shadow Nakano went down the road, but Tianhuan Nakano went to the top.

Cheng Xing knew for a long time that Master and Brother Yang would be on the road in the first wave, and he knew that he was likely to face a 2v4 situation, so he and Qu Jiang teamed up to clear the troops as quickly as possible, then retreated together, and pressed back to the city key.

Xu Zhuo did not retreat.

At this time, just as the upper line of troops met, Lao Qin carried the shield to kill the soldiers vulgarly, and Xu Zhuo was about to step forward to clear the soldiers when suddenly, a purple missile shot out from the grass, stunned him accurately.

——It is [Illusionist]'s strong control skill!

After Ye Shaoyang controlled Xu Zhuo, Chi Shuo followed the follow-up output.