Chapter 195: Final Four

On the first night of the game, the treatment of the ATB team was in stark contrast to other teams. In the afternoon, the attendance at the game site was only about 60%. At night, the scene was full of people, and the fans held up a lot of posters and fluorescent signs, and the cheers and shouts almost broke through the sky.

The ATB team did not live up to the expectations of the fans, and simply defeated the MOK team from Japan 2:0. The fans at the scene screamed excitedly, and the Korean media even sent a bunch of press releases to praise the performance of ATB.

What "Cui Hyuk and Park Won Suk are the No. 1 Nakano in the world", "Han Seung Woo is the strongest top single in the world" and so on.

Fans are also retweeting and celebrating everywhere, as if ATB won the championship.

After the first day of the game, the points of each group were liquidated, and Tian Huan temporarily ranked first in Group C.

The next day, Tianhuan was empty.

Everyone followed the coach in the hotel conference room, watching the game and listening to the coach's explanation.

In Group A, Beimu played against FNO, the champion team in the North American Division, and lost 1:2 regrettably. Mitchell and Sean, two world-class mid laners, also knew each other privately. In a crucial team battle, Mitchell seized the opportunity to kill Sean. Ye Shaoyang found that since the individual world competition, Mitchell The strength has been significantly improved.

The team of Allen and Angus in the bottom lane, the two young boys have made rapid progress and are on par with Cheng Xing. They have experienced a whole season of beating and tempering, and they are no longer the children who were abused and cried by Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo in the international server. .

In Group B, Jing Zhe played against the European champion team AMT. Although Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan teamed up to play a lot of wonderful cooperation to tie the score to 1:1, in the final decisive game, the jungler Winnesa seized the opportunity to ambush The sneak attack grabbed the dragon and turned the situation around.

Coach Lin commented: "Although Vanessa is a rookie, her style of play is very fierce. Her master used to be the No. 1 jungler in Europe. AMT is indeed the strongest dark horse in Europe. It's a pity that Jing Zhe lost."

Chi Shuo said calmly: "Jing Zhe's double-C is strong, but the jungler's strength is average. Once the jungle collapses, it will be difficult to restore the situation."

Surprisingly, in Group D, Moon Shadow actually defeated the runner-up HER in the European region.

Yueying seems to be very good at counter-attacks in the tiebreaker. He also defeated Beimu in the tiebreaker in the domestic game. This time, Xie Weiyu and Xu Zhuo cooperated tacitly. So, Xie Weiyu, who survived, destroyed the world and destroyed the HER in a group.

After the first round of the competition, there were different opinions in the country.

Judging from the current grouping situation, Tianhuan is the most advantageous in the group stage, and none of the three opponents are particularly strong; Jingzhe is the worst. The FLD that hit in the group stage is the runner-up in the North American division, and AMT is the champion in the current European division. , TIP is the runner-up in the Korean division. It will be extremely difficult for Jing Zhe to qualify.

Some domestic experts predicted: "4 teams from Huaguo District will go to the World Championship. I predict that Beimu and Tianhuan will enter the top 8, and Jingzhe and Yueying will be eliminated in the first round of the group stage."