Chapter 188

The finals of the tenth season will be held at 7 pm on November 11 at the Star City E-sports Center.

A week before the game, all Tianhuan members came to Star City in advance. Chi Shuo borrowed the training room of the Star City youth training base, and coach Xu of the youth training camp received them personally.

Ye Shaoyang saw Coach Xu for the second time.

The coach still has messy, unkempt hair, and he hasn't shaved for a long time, in a decadent style. When he saw Ye Shaoyang, he excitedly ran over to shake hands: "Xiaobai, hahaha! It's been a long time since I saw you, and I knew you would definitely have a bright future!"

Last year, Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo came here to do a talent test for e-sports players, and they got a rare score of five S's.

Chi Shuo said that Xiaobai should be the starting player. Coach Xu also questioned. He felt that a rookie competition with insufficient experience would not necessarily be able to withstand the pressure.

However, this season, Ye Shaoyang's performance convinced Coach Xu – as Chi Shuo's enlightenment coach, he was very happy that Chi Shuo could find such a tacit partner.

Coach Xu took everyone to the training room enthusiastically and said, "I set aside this 10-person training room for you to practice. You can also stay at the youth training base for dinner these few days."

Lin Feng smiled and patted his shoulder: "Old Xu, thank you."

Coach Xu smiled and said: "You're welcome, Chi Shuo is also a student I brought out. When he took Xiaobai to complete the talent test, he said that he would come back to take a photo with me when he won the world championship in the future. I can look forward to that day!"

Ye Shaoyang leaned into Chi Shuo's ear and asked, "You boasted about Haikou with Coach Xu so early?"

Chi Shuo said in a low voice, "Because I believe that as long as you join Tianhuan, we will definitely have a chance to win the championship."

He is the person who believes in Ye Shaoyang's strength the most in the world.

Ye Shaoyang couldn't help but wonder: "We didn't know each other for a long time, and we only played in double row for a few days. How could you believe my level so much? Aren't you afraid that I will lose the chain during the game?"

Chi Shuo curved the corners of his mouth and replied, "I believe in my own eyes, and I won't see the wrong person."

Ye Shaoyang's heart was warm and he said seriously: "Me too, I didn't see the wrong person."

The reason why Chi Shuo believed in Ye Shaoyang was actually because, on the day they first met, he and Ye Shaoyang were sitting in the audience seat under the stage watching the game, and he saw the focus and light in Ye Shaoyang's eyes.

He knows that this person must be very passionate about e-sports and will definitely become an excellent professional player.

The reason why Ye Shaoyang believed in Chi Shuo was because he saw Chi Shuo's calmness and tenacity in the game. He knew that with such a captain, the Tianhuan team would definitely overcome difficulties and reach the top.

Their trust in each other is not blind trust for no reason.

It is the heart-to-heart between the masters, which is the tacit understanding between the Ye team in the previous life and the pool team in this life.

Some people have known each other for years but have no tacit understanding.

And some people only need one glance to identify each other.