Chapter 198: Semifinals 1

The semi-finals of the S10 World Series will be held at prime time on Thursday and Friday nights respectively. The match between Tianhuan and FNO is scheduled for Thursday night at 7:00 pm. There are still 2 days of preparation time before the official game. The coaching staff of Tianhuan found FNO's past game videos and reviewed them in detail.

FNO, FearNowOne (fearless), as a veteran giant in the North American division, was established in the S1 season. The team has a long history. Over the years, the players have also experienced many replacements.

Mitchell is the third captain of FNO. He made his debut in the S8 season and participated in a World Series with the team. S9 was the worst year for FNO and failed to get a place in the world championship.

After the S10 bot lane duo was replaced by a newcomer, FNO performed well in the regular season, entered the playoffs with consecutive victories, and won the tickets for the World Series with the first place in the North American Division.

The top laner of this team, Keliman, jungler Fast, and mid laner Mitchell, are all top players in the North American division, with strong personal strength and rich experience in competitions.

The weakness lies in the two newcomers Angus and Allen in the bottom lane. The two youngsters are participating in the World Championship for the first time, so they may not be mature enough psychologically.

Therefore, after the coaching team researched, they focused on the bot lane for FNO.

Coach Lin said: "Our first game is still the regular play of the middle and jungle linkage, and we will focus more on the bottom lane. If we can capture this point of Angus, let our little stars develop, and we will win better in the later stage."

As for the lineup, Coach Lin analyzed: "Every game we play in China, the coaching staff of FNO has carefully watched it, so, for those routines used in China, playing FNO may not produce good results. This It's about whether we can enter the finals and win the prize. We decided to come up with a new system to play FNO, try to win the first game, and seize the initiative of BP..."

Since FNO knows Tianhuan very well, the lineup used before is really not very easy to play, and it may be better to win with the new system. The decision of the coaching staff has also been unanimously approved by the players.

The pre-match analysis meeting lasted more than an hour, and everyone listened carefully.

After the meeting, Fang Zhengqing took the initiative to contact Chi Shuo and played a few training matches with Tianhuan to verify Tianhuan's new tactics and find out some problems with cooperation.

Two days passed quickly, and the much-anticipated S10 World Series semi-finals started on time on Thursday night. Official commentators from various countries made preparations in the event broadcast area on the second floor.

Yao Mu took a deep breath and smiled at the camera: "Good evening, audience members, this is the semi-final of the S10 World Championship at the Seoul Esports Center! The next thing to do is the match between FNO and Team Tianhuan!"

Dongge said: "The FNO team should not be unfamiliar to everyone. The champion team of the North American division, a 10-year-old team, also played against Tianhuan in S6. The current captain, Mitchell, is a world-class mid laner; Singles and junglers are both very good old players, and the shooter-assist duo in the bottom lane is a rookie who has just debuted in S10. Among them, the shooter Angus won the season's best rookie award in the North American division!"

Yao Mudao: "In this way, there are many similarities between the FNO team and the Tianhuan team. Tianhuan is also a replacement for the S10 bot lane duo. The shooter Tianhuan Fanxing won the Best Newcomer Award in the Huaguo District! Bottom lane, it will be a battle of two world-class 'best rookies', both players of the same age."