Chapter 185

After Ye Shaoyang returned to his room, he casually swiped Weibo with his mobile phone, just in time to see the announcement from Tianhuan's official blog: "Congratulations to Tianhuan team for successfully advancing to the first round of the playoffs!"

There are tens of thousands of fan comments——

"After all, it's not the first round of the playoffs!"

"At this time in previous years, the news from the official blog was that [Team Tianhuan has stopped here this season, but we will continue to work hard and come on next season]. It's quite unaccustomed to suddenly change lines this year?"

"For three consecutive years, the playoffs have been eliminated. Come on this year, and look after you!"

"I haven't won the championship yet, don't float, and play well next time."

Ye Shaoyang retweeted Weibo: "Keep going!"

Chi Shuo retweeted Weibo almost at the same time: "Come on."

Once the two Weibo posts were posted, fans were very puzzled: "Are Team Chi and Yang Yang together? Weibo reposted at the same time, and we discussed it?"

"It is estimated that on the way back to the hotel, we swiped Weibo together. After seeing the official blog, we clicked and forwarded it together!"

"The tacit understanding of Sun and Moon will never disappoint~"

Ye Shaoyang chatted privately with Chi Shuo: "Can we not post a Weibo and both sync?"

Chi Shuo said, "If you can't fall asleep, check Weibo to calm yourself down."

Ye Shaoyang: "..."

He also swiped Weibo to try to calm himself down.

Two vigorous adults secretly kissing in a hotel will inevitably be confused.

Thinking of the scene of the two hugging and kissing just now, Ye Shaoyang's ears burned so badly, he quickly ended the topic by typing: "Go to bed early."

Chi Shuo: "Aren't you going to be ranked?"

Ye Shaoyang: "It's not calm enough, it's easy to pit teammates in the rankings."

Chi Shuo understood what he meant, and replied with a chuckle: "Okay, take a bath and rest early."

Ye Shaoyang ran to the bathroom to take a shower, his mind was in a mess.

After confirming that he was bent because of Chi Shuo, he quickly accepted the fact that "I'm in love with a man", and has no objection to Chi Shuo's closeness. He couldn't help kissing Chi Shuo today...

Maybe this is the benefit of a big heart?

After crossing into the ABO world, he quickly accepted the strange gender setting of this world. After discovering that he was attracted to Chi Shuo, he quickly accepted falling in love with a man.

And then I found out that it's good to fall in love with a man?

Ye Shaoyang took a cold shower to calm himself down.

Just now, instead of rejecting Chi Shuo's kiss, he really liked it?

He really bends so thoroughly!

...

The next day, all Tianhuan flew back to the Imperial Capital Base, and the coaching staff carefully reviewed the match against Jing Zhe, and was intensively preparing for the tactical arrangement for the next match.

At present, Beimu and Yueying of the winner group still have one more game, and the winner will have a second round with Tianhuan after the game.

Jing Zhe fell into the loser's bracket. Several teams in the loser's bracket were not as strong as Jing Zhe. If nothing else, Jing Zhe would be able to play a few more rounds in the loser's bracket until the winner's bracket was eliminated.