Chapter 197: lottery result

In the 8-to-4 knockout, the match between Tianhuan and HER was the first, and Tianhuan advanced 3:0.

The other groups were also played over the next two days. Among them, the first FNO team in Group A defeated the second TIP team in Group B 3:1 and successfully advanced to the semi-finals.

The first ATB team in Group D defeated the second GOW team in Group C 3:0 and advanced to the semi-finals.

As the champion team in North America, FNO is expected to advance.

There is no doubt about the promotion of ATB. As the most favored team by the media in this World Series, they are fighting in South Korea. The players are very strong, and the fans are also very enthusiastic.

So far, ATB has won three consecutive 2-0 in the group stage of the BO3 format. In the 8-in-4 BO5 knockout match, he defeated his opponent 3:0, and he has never lost a small game, which shows how strong he is.

Tianhuan also played 2:0 in three group matches and 3:0 in the knockout rounds, the same record as ATB, but in the eyes of the Korean media, Tianhuan belongs to "good luck", the group stage is in Group C, and the opponents are all Is the underdog, 2:0 is nothing to wonder.

In this regard, Tianhuan official did not make any response.

3 of the top 4 seats have been confirmed, and 1 is still missing.

All eyes are on the last game of 8 into 4.

Beimu, who qualified for the second place in Group A, faced the first place in Group B, the AMT team from Europe.

This game has attracted a lot of attention, not only because the result of the game will determine the semi-finals list and the next draw, but also for two very important reasons——

First, Sean is from the European Division, and there will be a lot of controversy whether he wins or loses against a European team. Second, the captains of the two teams are the few female Alphas in the professional arena.

Zhao Xinping, who is both a strong fighter and a shooter, has a calm and resolute personality, and his style of play is steady and old-fashioned. The new jungler Vanessa from Europe is blond and blue-eyed, beautiful in appearance, and sharp and sharp when killing people on the field.

The two female A have countless fans around the world, many fans, and their popularity is very high. In addition, Sean is from Europe. This controversial game has also attracted widespread attention from e-sports fans around the world, and the live broadcast ratings have hit a new high for the S10 World Series.

Before the start of the game, the domestic blogger who likes prediction [Poison Milk] once again analyzed on Weibo: "I bet that Beimu will win 3:2 in this game. Although Vanessa is very strong, it is her first time to participate in the competition. In the world competition, it is inevitable that you lack experience. Zhao Xinping and Zhao Xinan have won the world doubles championship, they have rich experience in competitions, and they are more calm."

"If Beimu chooses two-sided fighters, it will be difficult for assassins to kill fighters; Sean is a player with a very keen sense of smell, and it is not easy to kill mid laners. If Vanessa wants to cut Beimu's C position, it will become impossible to start. You can only go to the jungle area. But the rhythm of Vanessa's jungle area is not as good as Chi Shuo's, and it is difficult to beat Beimu's jungle area like Tianhuan."

"What's more, Beimu 3rd Road is strong, and the team fight kills the opponent's back row, and the opponent can't fight."

When Lin Feng saw the blogger's analysis, he couldn't help but praised: "The analysis of this poisonous milk is still very professional. I guess I have been engaged in the e-sports related industry before, coach? Teaching assistant or something?"