Chapter 193: Going to the World Series

The celebration banquet restaurant ordered by Tang Can is near the Star City Gaming Center.

When everyone came to the scene by car, the family members had already arrived in advance. Qu Jiang's father, as "the head of the family group", called on everyone to buy five bouquets of flowers and give them to the five players of Tianhuan's home team.

The five held the painting and took a picture with the family members, and then sat down for dinner.

Chi Shuo's parents also came to the scene with great respect and sat at a table with everyone. Ye Shaoyang was a little nervous in his heart, but on the surface, he still pretended to say hello to the two elders casually: "Hello uncle, hello auntie."

Chi Shuo's mother Mingyue smiled and said, "Yangyang, right? Although I can't understand the game, I heard many fans in the audience calling your name. Your five kills today are really handsome!"

Ye Shaoyang glanced at Chi Shuo and said with a guilty conscience, "Thanks to the help of Team Chi."

Chi Shuo smiled and let Ye Shaoyang sit beside him.

Coach Lin took the initiative to stand up and said: "Come on, the domestic game is over, everyone have a drink! If you don't get drunk, you won't go home tonight!"

Just as Chi Shuo was about to raise his glass, Ye Shaoyang suddenly thought that in Seoul at the time, Chairman Qiu was toasting, and Chi Shuo drank two glasses of red wine, but suddenly got drunk and entered the susceptible period, and kissed him...

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly glanced at Chi Shuo, meaning, you have a certain amount of alcohol, and if you drink too much during the susceptible period, I don't care about you.

However, Chi Shuo didn't seem to receive Ye Shaoyang's eyes, and he simply drank it.

Ye Shaoyang: "..."

Everyone around was drinking, so Ye Shaoyang had to bite the bullet and drink the red wine.

Coach Lin raised another glass and said, "On behalf of Tianhuan Club, I would like to thank all uncles, aunts, and family members for their full support to our players."

Qu Jiang's father said: "Coach Lin is very polite! We are a hundred of us who can rest assured that we hand over the children to Tianhuan. The staff of the hard-working club take care of them with all their hearts, and thank you coach!"

The atmosphere at the dinner table was warm, and the elders were drinking.

Qu Jiang's father was so socially obsessed that he chatted with Coach Lin in a blink of an eye. Said: "Don't worry, I have Coke in my glass. This time I won't get drunk again, it's time to lose control and become susceptible."

Ye Shaoyang: "..."

It turned out that he received the look just now.

I don't know when Chi Shuo changed the red wine in the glass, and his hand speed was fast enough.

Thinking of the experience of being forcibly kissed in Seoul, Ye Shaoyang's ears were a little burned. With so many family members at the scene, he couldn't show it.

Chi Shuo's mother noticed that they were whispering and glanced at them with a smile.

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly coughed and said solemnly: "After Mingshen retired, you took over as captain at the age of 18. These years must have been difficult. If it wasn't for Team Chi's persistence, Tian Huan would not be today... Team Chi, I respect you. You have a cup, to honor our third good captain of Tianhuan!"