190

The rhythm of Tianhuan's first game was too good.

Coach Beimu watched the whole process off the stage, and he had to admire Chi Shuo's ability to control the rhythm of the jungle area, and he deserved to be a world-class jungler.

Beimu's weakness is indeed in the wild area.

Tianhuan's coaching staff apparently specialized in research on Beimu's routines. After Beimu chose bilateral fighters, Tian Huan finally added the mid laner [Lord of the Forest], playing double vines to control the field, very restraining the double melee lineup.

As long as the middle and auxiliary are linked together and the vines are in control, the big and small Zhao can't cut Tianhuan's back row at all.

Chi Shuo can find the best time to enter the market and form a counter-kill.

There was a few minutes of rest after the game. Coach Beimu immediately came to the soundproof room and encouraged everyone with a smile: "It's alright, I'm the main blame for the loss in the first game. There were some mistakes in BP, so don't be discouraged. The second game , We are targeting Chi Shuo's jungle area. Xinping, you have a shooter, is there any problem?"

Zhao Xinping said simply: "No problem."

The coach said: "In the early stage, we invaded their wild area with a group, and Sean used the explosive stab to cooperate with Xiao Zhao Cheren; Xinping seized the time to develop, and when playing with them in the later stage, remember to kill Lieyang first!"

Everyone nodded in unison: "Understood."

In the first game, they stared at Xiaoxing, and the team battle was second to Xiaoxing. As a result, the 5-on-4 was controlled by the middle-auxiliary linkage in one wave, but the car overturned. It can be seen that even if Tianhuan's shooter dies, Nakano-suke can team up to win the team. war.

Tianhuan's core has always been Zhong Ye, killing Ye Shaoyang first so that he can't link up with Chi Shuo is the key.

The game started soon, and Tianhuan was the blue side in this game, and he was given priority to be banned.

Coach Lin banned two warrior side lanes in a row, still targeting the bilateral system of the big and small Zhao; Beimu targeted the masters of the control department, and sent [Frost Goddess] and [Earth Mage] to the Ban position.

Coach Lin couldn't help complaining when he saw this: "Is this targeting Qu Jiang's control system assistance?"

Qu Jiang smiled and said, "Should I feel honored?"

Ye Shaoyang said: "That's necessary. Our two middle and auxiliary assistants are linked, and they are disgusting."

Cheng Xing smiled and said: "We Tianhuan are double mid laners. They ban two mages, which means they have banned Brother Yang and Brother Qu at the same time. However, in this way, all the shooter positions are released." He Rolling up his sleeves, he said excitedly, "Can I choose [Flying Arrow Meteor]?"

Tianhuan Lanfang could be the first to grab it. Coach Lin decisively won Cheng Xing's favorite new hero [Flying Arrow Meteor]. Beimu took the combination and directly grabbed the top order of [Sharpshooter] and [Vampire Duke].

Tianhuan chose the support [Shield of Glory] and the top single [Paladin] on the 2nd/3rd floor.

Beimu took the toolman as a jungler [fighter].

Many viewers in the live broadcast room have speculated: "Will Tian Huan take the Sun Moon Star System again?" "Xiao Xing took the Sagittarius Meteor, Yang Yang took the Sun Wheel Master, and Chi Team took the Shadow of the Remnant Moon, and continue the Sun Moon Star!"