Chapter 183

After the BP session, the coaches of both sides should shake hands friendly on the stage and exit the stage.

Lin Feng smiled all over his face when he stretched out his hand, and Coach Chen's smile was obviously a little stiff – in the second stage of his crazy ban, the jungler targeted Chi Shuo, and the ban ended up being lonely? Chi Shuo has long chosen [Abyss Master] as a jungler?

In the past against Tianhuan, the headache for the coaches was that the pool of heroes Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang was too deep, and the ban position was simply not enough. If he fights Tianhuan in the future, he will have to worry about Tianhuan choosing a hero. Should he use it for Chi Shuo or Ye Shaoyang?

Being a coach is so hard!

Coach Chen returned to the backstage with a bitter face.

The members of Jingzhe 2 team looked at the coach's ugly face and asked nervously: "Coach, Lieyang chose [Sharpshooter] to play the [North Sea Monster] of the Fang team, is the Fang team a bit disadvantaged?"

Coach Chen sighed helplessly: "It's not a bit of a loss – it's a big loss!"

[North Sea Monster] As a fortress mage, the biggest advantage is long hands and high burst.

Due to the long attack distance, he was lined up with other mid lane mages, and he could throw a big move from a long distance, instantly crippling and killing the opponent. During teamfights, he can also aim at the back row on the opposite side, and use his ultimate move to drop a person in seconds, forming a situation of fighting more and less quickly.

The nemesis of the [North Sea Monster] is the [Destroyer Mage], who also has a super long attack distance and a super move that can kill people in seconds, or the [Illusionist] who can squat in the grass with a set of consecutive moves. When Coach Chen bans these two heroes, he also hopes that Fang Zhengqing can open up the situation from the middle and play an advantage.

However, Lieyang actually took the [Sharpshooter] to the middle? This unexpected choice made the advantage of the [North Sea Monster] disappear – do you have long hands? I have longer hands than you!

Coach Chen helped his forehead helplessly: "I always knew that Lieyang's hero pool is very deep, and all mid lane heroes can play, but I didn't expect that he would even dare to be a shooter on the field, which is still a key match point. Alas, this Lieyang is really unpredictable."

This player, Ye Shaoyang, has indeed brought too many surprises to the Huaguo Division...and fright.

Coach Chen stared at the big screen with a serious face, and the players of Team 2 did not dare to come out.

On the contrary, in Tianhuan's watching lounge, Xie Xiaotian of Team 2 said excitedly: "During the training game, Brother Yang's [Sharpshooter] beat me so much that I didn't dare to go out of the tower! With Team Chi, I will definitely get 1 blood. Bar?"

Coach Lin said with a smile, "Look seriously, Fang Zhengqing is not that easy to kill."

At the beginning of the game, Chi Shuo's [Abyss Master] went to fight against the blue with Ye Shaoyang.

This is also the first time the audience has seen [Abyss Master] take punishment and go to the jungle position.

Chi Shuo has been accumulating black shadows since he went out, and he had already accumulated 3 when he arrived in the wild area.

Fang Zhengqing knew that [Abyss Master] needed blue, so he also brought his teammates to fight against blue at the beginning.

Chi Shuo released two black shadows to hit the blue buff, and Ye Shaoyang squatted on the side to help him shoot the blue buff. Chi Shuo took back the black shadow, and a [Retribution] took away the blue buff, raised to level 2, followed by changing positions with the black shadow that had been placed on the side of the grass, and quickly returned to his red buff wild area with the two black shadows. .