Chapter 184

After the game, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang were invited to be interviewed together.

When the reporter saw the two handsome guys appearing in the interview booth at the same time, he excitedly picked up the microphone and said, "Congratulations to Tianhuan for winning the first round of the playoffs 3:1! Welcome Shuoyue and Lieyang to the interview booth together!"

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo took the microphone and politely greeted the photographers and reporters.

The reporter said: "Today's game, Tianhuan brought out a lot of lineups that he had never seen before in the regular season, such as the [Soul Chaser] and [Mighty Butterfly] tracking flow system in the first game; the sun, moon and stars in the second game. Matching, the fourth game [Abyss Domination] jungler, [Sharpshooter] walking in the middle, these tactics are refreshing to the audience!"

She paused, looked back at the two and said, "What is the reason for Tianhuan to make so many changes? There are many lineup systems that perform well in the regular season. Wouldn't it be more stable to take them out?"

Ye Shaoyang explained: "Because we want to seek breakthroughs and try some new lineups. For example, the mage plays the jungler and the shooter plays the mid-laner. The principle of mid-jungle coordination is actually the same, but if you change the position, the opponent will be unable to guess at the BP stage. Through, we can also have more choices."

Xie Yuan couldn't help complaining when he heard this: "In the future, if you fight Tianhuan, you might as well give up BP."

Fang Zhengqing agreed: "Well, they can even change the hero's position at will. We banned a bunch of junglers, but Chi Shuo took the mage as a jungler? What a waste of effort."

Coach Chen couldn't help sighing when he heard this.

He thought that when he first followed the anchor Xiaobai, Xiaobai was still a freshman who took [Abyss Domination] into the national uniform. In the blink of an eye, a year later, Ye Shaoyang's growth rate was really amazing.

Not only has he become an all-around mid laner that all mages can play, but he can even take out shooters to play games, helping Tianhuan team to enrich a lot of tactical ideas. His actual combat level, psychological quality, and understanding of the overall situation are already at the level of an international mid laner.

It's a pity that Chi Shuo failed to win Xiaobai into the Jingzhe team at first.

Looking at the handsome young people chatting in the interview room, Coach Chen couldn't help but sigh: "Suo Yue and Lie Yang join forces, this season, the world champion... Maybe they can get our country back."

Fang Zhengqing looked back at him and said, "Coach Gan Xin Tianhuan won the championship?"

Coach Chen said: "Although I am very unwilling, I have to say that the Tianhuan team in S10 is really strong, even stronger than S6!"

Fang Zhengqing smiled, patted the coach on the shoulder and said, "It's alright, we have done our best, let's play well in the next game, just leave no regrets."

It is said that Alpha is very competitive, but Fang Zhengqing's mentality has always been "Buddhist". Compared with the captains of other teams, who are there to fight the players every day, Fang Zhengqing's free time is more spent playing cats.

become excited? impossible.

Fang Zhengqing has never been so excited, he always looks sleepy just after waking up. Regardless of whether he wins or loses, he has a Buddhist attitude of "just finish it". The league's laziest Alpha is well-deserved.