Chapter 210: season finale

The S10 World Series finally came to an end, and the Tianhuan team returned to China by plane the next afternoon.

At the Imperial Capital International Airport, there were huge crowds of fans who came to pick up the plane. Everyone pulled up a huge banner of "Welcome the World Champion back to China", and many girls bought flowers for the contestants.

Ye Shaoyang listened to the deafening screams in the crowd and felt the enthusiasm of Tianhuan fans.

Coach Lin said "thank you" while helping the players clear the way. Everyone got on the bus sent by the club and returned to Tianhuan Base together.

Tianhuan's staff were already waiting at the door, and even the big boss of the club came in person. Everyone applauded enthusiastically for the players. Chi Shuo took the golden championship trophy out of the suitcase, and everyone came to Tianhuan with a tacit understanding. Huan's trophy showroom on the 1st floor, looking up at the highest point.

In the trophy room, there are various awards that Tianhuan has won since its establishment ten years ago, including the three-time champion of the domestic competition, the runner-up of the world competition, the champion of the Silver Dragon Cup, the Goddess Cup and other cup competitions, as well as the pool. Shuo and Ye Shaoyang are two world individual champions.

Every trophy records a wonderful history.

And the highest position is always empty.

Everyone knows what this means, and also knows that only the trophy of the world championship is eligible to be placed there. That is the obsession of Tianhuan's players from generation to generation.

Coach Lin looked up at the display cabinet and said with a smile: "This vacancy can finally be filled, you can put it in yourself!"

Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang: "Together?"

Ye Shaoyang nodded: "Okay."

Chi Shuo opened the glass case, Ye Shaoyang held the golden trophy of the world champion in both hands, and put it carefully into the display case.

There was applause all around.

Watching this scene, many team members were moved to tears.

Ten years later, my dream has finally come true.

In the future, everyone can confidently say: We Tianhuan are world champions!

Aning looked at Lao Nie with tears in his eyes, and couldn't help but tease: "Lao Nie, have you bought your women's clothes?"

Old Nie touched his nose and said, "I bought it! I will broadcast it tonight to honor my promise."

When Lao Nie said "wearing women's clothes" after drinking, he never thought that Tianhuan could win the championship. When he retired, it was Tianhuan's trough, and he couldn't even make it to the second round of the domestic playoffs. What to talk about world champion?

Unexpectedly, the addition of Yangyang completely changed Tianhuan.

Tianhuan has also become the biggest dark horse of the S10!

As an old team member of Tianhuan, he is happy for everyone, so what does it mean to wear women's clothes?

That night, on the whale live broadcast platform, an anchor with an ID called "Lao Nie" suddenly started broadcasting. Netizens all knew that he was Tianhuan's former shooter Nie Cheng, and they all flocked to the live broadcast room to watch the news.

As a result, when I came in and saw it, I burst into laughter—

I saw a tall man wearing a colorful dress, a bow on his head, and a strange blush on his face, sitting in front of the computer to greet the water friends with a smile.