Chapter 208 and 209

, two arrows, three arrows!

Cheng Xing felt that his fingers were shaking when he pressed the mouse!

The crystal's HP was quickly emptied, and a familiar popping sound came from his ears.

—Virtory!

--Won!

Chi Shuo took off his earphones, turned around and hugged Ye Shaoyang hard.

Ye Shaoyang smiled and hugged Chi Shuo back.

Although they were both smiling, tears welled up in their eyes.

ATB's strength should not be underestimated, this is the hardest headwind they have ever played.

Fortunately, they seized the opportunity, Ye Shaoyang took the initiative to start a group, assisted Chi Shuo's [Blood Clothes Assassin] remnant blood to enter the field, completed the harvest, grabbed the dragon with a wave of five kills, and reversed the situation!

Ye Shaoyang successfully broke through the ATB defense line by relying on the three-way operation of the big dragon buff.

In the end, there was not a single ATB defense tower left, and Tianhuan pushed both the ATB tower and the crystal to the ground!

3:1, Tianhuan defeated ATB and won the championship.

world champion!

chapter 209 :

In the soundproof room, Qu Jiang, Lao Qin, and Cheng Xing also came over and hugged Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang tightly.

Ye Shaoyang looked at his teammates and said loudly: "We won, we are world champions!"

The teammates also shouted excitedly: "We are the world champions!"

Looking at the picture of five people hugging each other, in the domestic live broadcast room, the dense white barrage completely blocked the picture, and countless fans burst into tears.

The old fans who have liked the Tianhuan team for many years have sent congratulations to Tianhuan in the circle of friends and Weibo.

The official blog of Tianhuan E-Sports Club also released the good news at the first time: "Congratulations to Tianhuan's 3:1 victory over ATB and the championship of the S10 World Championship!"

Jingzhe, Yueying, Beimu and other official blogs of the teams have forwarded the good news and expressed their congratulations.

The poisonous milk blogger who previously predicted that Tianhuan would take the runner-up the most, posted a Weibo: "My prediction was wrong, but I am still very happy! Tianhuan is awesome, congratulations to Tianhuan!"

For a while, the topic of "Tianhuan S10 won the championship" was on the hot search, and countless fans rushed in and left messages in the comment area. The comments on the official blog broke through six figures in a blink of an eye.

[What do the Korean media say now? Is 3:1 still a matter of luck? 】

[Tianhuan won today is very handsome! The second game was won by the details of the operation, the third game was overwhelmed in the middle, and the final game was overturned, ATB could not find any excuse to question Tianhuan's strength]

[ATB World No. 1 Nakano Linkage? Who gave your face the self-proclaimed number one! 】

【I started to fan the moon and the sun from today】

[Tianhuan is the strongest, congratulations to Tianhuan! 】

At the same time, in the super chat area of ​​#日月同辉#, CP fans were as happy as the Chinese New Year.