Chapter 207: match point

The first wave of 2V2 in the middle of the wild PK ended with Tianhuan Lieyang getting the first blood.

Korean netizens couldn't believe that Park Won-suk would be instantly killed by Lieyang Flash. Before, they had always boasted that Park Won-suk was the world's No. 1 mid laner, and his face was so painful that they had to try to find reasons to excuse Park Won-suk.

"Yuanshen has not reached level 6, and Lieyang has already reached level 6 when he got his first blue buff!"

"That's right, it's normal to kill level 5 at level 6. If it were me, I could also kill an opponent with a lower level than myself."

"The [Kung Fu Master] chosen by Lie Yang in this round has restrained the thorn, and his level is higher than that of the Yuanshen. Killing it once doesn't mean anything, right? After the Yuanshen reaches level 6, he will definitely be able to fight back!"

In China, the anchor Xiaowei said with a smile: "Yangyang is very handsome! I can guess the reaction of Korean netizens. They will definitely say that because of Yangyang's high level, Park Yuanxi can be killed. But they ignored that Cui He's level is also higher than Team Chi, why didn't you kill Team Chi?"

The audience immediately came back to their senses: "Yes! Our level 6 mid laner + 5 level jungler, the opposing 6 level jungler + 5 level mid laner, 2V2, is actually evenly matched!" "Park Yuanxi's level is lower than Yangyang. , being killed is normal, Cui He's level is higher than Chi Shuo, but he was interrupted by the pool team, they really choose to ignore it!"

Xiaowei praised: "This wave is not hype or black, because the linkage of the sun and moon combination is more powerful, so as to seize the opportunity. In the case of 2V2, whoever seizes the opportunity first will win. Slow motion playback everyone I also saw that Shuoyue and Lieyang's skills are completely synchronized, and there is not even a 0.1 second time difference. It can be understood that they share the same brain and absolutely trust each other before they can start at the same time, kill Park Yuanxi first!"

Some netizens commented: "An Alpha and an Omega absolutely trust each other? Why do I suddenly feel like I've eaten dog food?" "Yes, I almost forgot that Lieyang was an Omega if you didn't say that upstairs?" "Is this right? The beautiful love of world-class Nakano linkage?"

Xiaowei noticed that his words caused controversy, and said quickly; "I mean, in terms of cooperation and tactics, they have the same understanding and synchronized thinking, don't talk nonsense! I've known Xiaobai for so long, and I haven't heard of it at all. He's in a relationship. Every time I meet him, he's working hard in qualifying."

On the screen, after Ye Shaoyang got the blue, he swam with Chi Shuo to the top of the road.

Xiaowei immediately changed the topic: "They're going to catch the road! Han Chengyu was very alert, and when he noticed something was wrong, he immediately flashed away. This wave failed to catch the opposing top orderer, but Tianhuan and the three teamed up to invade the wild area and counterattack. Get the red buff on the opposite side, earn blood!"

At the same time, at the official commentary booth, Yao Mu also made the same comment: "After grabbing the middle lane, turn back to play blue, then grab the top laner, force back the opposing laner and invade the red buff wild area, Tianhuan's rhythm is very stable! "

Tianhuan started with the advantage.

But ATB is not a rookie team. The players have experienced World Championships, and their mentality is not so easy to collapse.

Park Yuanxi was at level 6 when he was resurrected. He quickly went to the bot lane, joined forces with Cui He, and wanted to fight 4 and 2 to catch a wave of Tianhuan bot lane. But Qu Jiang was very vigilant and took Cheng Xing back to the wild area early, but ATB failed to find an opportunity.

All-Round Mid Laner  ch180+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें