Chapter 189

Beimu's final lineup is the dual-fighter side [Berzy Warrior] [Kung Fu Master], the mid laner [North Sea Monster], the jungler [Knight], and the acceleration support [Time Traveler]. When playing in a group, the 5 players have a clear division of labor, such as auxiliary acceleration, mid-single seconds, bilateral cuts, and jungler control.

Tianhuan's lineup is that the top laner [Black Dragon Knight] is the main anti-pressure, the jungler [Ninja] is the main output, the mid laner [Lord of the Forest] and the auxiliary [Forest Messenger] are double vines to control the field, and the archer [Holy Archer] needs to develop to can be formed at a later stage. On the whole, it is difficult to cooperate, the output is not stable enough, and you need to rely on "soft control" to contain the opponent during team battles.

Can Tianhuan do it?

The audience was full of doubts.

The game officially begins.

Qu Jiang still went down the road with Cheng Xing to protect Xiaoxing's early development. Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo invaded the wild area together, which happened to be staggered with Beimu Shang, Zhong, and Ye. Both sides got a blue buff and started smoothly.

On the road, after all, Lao Qin had rough skin and thick flesh, and Zhao Xinan didn't want to kill him alone.

Down the road, Xiaoxing's [Holy Spirit Archer] has a long attack distance. Although Zhao Xinping's style of play is fierce, her [Kung Fu Master] is short-handed and can't reach the opposite shooter. Before level 6, she also didn't pass the auxiliary strong kill shooter. Ability, the two sides are also developing peacefully, competing for river crabs.

The camera turned to the middle lane. I thought that the two mid laners would develop peacefully in the early stage, but I saw that Sean suddenly threw a Q skill over, and the predicted position hit Ye Shaoyang. Ye Shaoyang retaliated, and the vines in his hand flew out instantly and attacked Sean's face. The two fought so fiercely that they both turned into half blood!

Yao Mu said in surprise: "The mid laners on both sides started very aggressively and consumed each other."

Brother Dong said: "Although Sean has never won the World Individual Championship, his strength is also at the top level in the world. He is not afraid of the scorching sun. The two of them seem to play fiercely, but in fact they are very detailed. They are all very fast, and if the reaction is slightly worse, you may be single-killed by the opponent!"

Ye Shaoyang and Sean are really focused, they both know that they are meeting the strongest opponent. It's not so easy to kill alone, both of them frequently move around and release their skills to find opportunities.

When the game reached the third wave of soldiers, the two tacitly ate the blood-returning mushrooms under the tower; the fourth wave of soldiers consumed each other again, and they had to go home in a state of residual blood.

At this time, the attentive audience noticed: "The pool team will soon be level 6!"

Ye Shaoyang went home to buy equipment and returned to full health. Then, he did not go to the middle road to clear the troops, but went straight to the top road; Sean also did not go to the middle road, but went to the bottom road.

The mid laners of both sides arrived online almost at the same time!

Sean shouted as he walked, "Mid laner miss, be careful."

Ye Shaoyang is also reminding: "Mid laner miss, Xiaoxing pay attention."

The two mid laners were in step, but the jungler's speed was a few seconds different.