Chapter 194: group matches

The S10 World Series will officially start on December 10.

December 8th to 9th is the reporting time stipulated by the league. The 4 teams from Huaguo District went to the officially designated hotel to check in together on the afternoon of the 9th. This competition is still held at the Seoul E-sports Center, which welcomes players from all over the world. The hotel is the same as the last World Individual.

Players from Huaguo District are arranged on the 22nd floor of Building A.

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo's room was just on the other side of the corner. The teammates swiped their cards to enter the door. The two of them carried their luggage and walked forward. Chi Shuo stopped at the door of room 2219, checked the door card, and said, "I'm here."

Ye Shaoyang looked at the familiar house number and said in surprise, "Isn't this the room I stayed in last time?"

Remembering what happened in this room, the two looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

During the last individual match, Ye Shaoyang discussed tactics with Chi Shuo in this room, and also kissed Chi Shuo intimately here, helping Chi Shuo through the susceptible period.

It was the first kiss between the two of them, which is still fresh in my memory.

Ye Shaoyang's ears became hot when he thought of the scene where Chi Shuo pressed him against the wall for a kiss. It's all because I don't know enough about Alpha's susceptibility period, I thought it would be enough to bite the neck like a temporary mark before, but I didn't expect to be kissed.

He didn't even expect that Chi Shuo would confess after the kiss.

Ye Shaoyang didn't hate it anyway, so he simply agreed.

Now revisiting the same place as a couple, Ye Shaoyang found that his original choice was right.

After agreeing to be Chi Shuo's boyfriend, there is no more rift between the two, and they are more tacit than before. They have a common goal to achieve with their loved ones.

Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang with gentle eyes. He lightly held Ye Shaoyang's hand on the back of the suitcase and said, "Last time you lived here, this time it's me. It's also a kind of fate."

Ye Shaoyang said: "Perhaps, this room will bring us good luck again?"

The two smiled at each other and squeezed each other's fingers intimately. Take out the door card and swipe the card to enter the house.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw Tang Can sending a message in the Tianhuan group: "The alliance has notified that there will be a buffet from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm during the game; 1-2 pm is the official lunch time, and 5-7 pm is the official lunch time. Dinner time. Due to the different schedules of players from different countries, everyone should bring their key cards and go to the restaurant to eat according to their own schedules."

Coach Lin reminded: "Pay attention to discipline during outings, and you cannot leave the team without permission. After the grouping situation comes out, I will inform you of the next training arrangements as soon as possible."

Everyone swiped the screen: "Received."

There are a total of 16 qualifying places in the World Championship of Gods of War. Because South Korea won the world championship last year, 3 teams have qualified for the promotion. Huaguo originally had 2 teams, but Yueying and Jingzhe qualified from the wild card division. The team of this year's Huaguo District delegation is very spectacular, and Qiu Heng, the chairman of the alliance, also went out with the team in person.