Chapter 204: Tianhuan's strategy

In the P1 stage of the first game, the ATB coach continuously banned Ye Shaoyang's famous heroes [Abyss Lord] and [Goddess of Destiny], directly targeting the mid laner, making Ye Shaoyang unable to use flexible thorns to drive the rhythm.

Since ATB is the blue side, they took out the [Sharpshooter] first. In this way, Ye Shaoyang could not choose the shooter to take the middle unit.

Tianhuan chose the combination of [Holy Archer] and [Forest Messenger] on the first and second floors.

The archer with a long distance, with a healing nurse, the classic bot duo, has a strong endurance, but the archer needs to develop to the later stage to deal damage.

ATB's 2nd and 3rd floors won the mid laner [Illusionist] and the jungler [Sneak Thief], Tianhuan took the top laner [Black Dragon Knight] on the 3rd floor, and placed the midfielder on the P2 stage.

After the P1 stage, Tianhuan locked the top laner, shooter and assistant.

ATB targets shooters, mid laners and junglers.

The ATB coach said with a smile: "They are very confident in the hero pools of mid laners and junglers. They have been banned for two mid laners and still haven't picked a laner! In the P2 stage, we are banning junglers. What heroes can you choose?"

In the P2 stage, ATB continuously bans two wild cores of [Ninja] [King of Fighters].

In this way, Chi Shuo's wild core was almost banished, and Ye Shaoyang's magic thorns were almost gone. More importantly, ATB's ban positions were very particular, cracking most of Tianhuan's middle and wild linkage system.

If Chi Shuo chooses [Sword Immortal] as a very crisp hero in the early stage, Ye Shaoyang will have to choose a protective mid laner, and Tianhuan's shooter needs to develop. There is almost no damage in the early stage, and it is easy to collapse.

If Ye Shaoyang chooses an archmage and Chi Shuo chooses a tool person, he will also be embarrassed that the damage is not enough in the early stage.

Tianhuan selected [Sword Immortal] in the P2 stage, and Ye Shaoyang took [Spirit Master] as protection.

ATB followed the top laner [Sword Will], and the support position won [White Bear], which can start a team and summon pets to resist damage.

Both heroes have been selected.

Yao Mu looked at this lineup and analyzed: "Tianhuan's lineup, [Black Dragon Knight] is Lao Qin's favorite tank top order; the bottom line is [Holy Spirit Archer] with [Forest Messenger], the classic of the shooter with the nurse Matching; the mid laner is a functional mage, who can add shields and seals to control; the jungler is a wild core. However, [Jianxian] is a relatively weak wild core in the early stage, and it is easy to be targeted."

Brother Dong frowned and said: "This lineup is very routine, right? No strong heroes are on the list."

Yao Mudao: "The ATB coaching staff has obviously conducted research on Tianhuan, and today's BP did a good job, breaking Tianhuan's several systems of mid-jungle linkage. They robbed [the sharpshooter], and Yangyang couldn't shoot away. Middle; immediately take out the wild core of [Sneak Rogue], and the thieves in the pool team can't get it."

Brother Dong nodded and said, "Yes, ATB is the blue side, and the ban is the priority. Tianhuan's BP in the first game is a bit passive. But in fact, they can play in the midfield linkage system such as Shuangfei, Black and White, right?"

Yao Mu guessed: "Shuangfei, midfield and black and white linkage, these are all very unstable systems, easy to overturn, and it is better to be more stable in the World Championships? I guess the coaching staff thinks this way?"