Chapter 202: final preparations

After the game, all five people in Tianhuan's soundproof room stood up and hugged each other to celebrate this rare victory.

From 1:1, to 2:2, and finally in the tiebreaker, the game was very difficult to win.

But what makes everyone happy is that, whether it is individual performance or teamwork, all Tianhuan members have played to their own level and did not lose the chain at a critical moment. This is the most important thing.

After a simple celebration, Chi Shuo took everyone to the FNO soundproof room to shake hands.

Mitchell's face was obviously not very good-looking. He was single-killed by [Abyss Master] in the training match, and was killed by Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo in today's game.

Kleiman hugged Chi Shuo generously and said, "Congratulations to you for qualifying for the final."

Mitchell stared at Ye Shaoyang and said indignantly, "If you make an appointment after the game, I don't believe I can't kill you!"

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "Okay, I'm waiting for you to kill me."

Angus looked at Cheng Xing seriously and said, "I heard that you are the best rookie in Huaguo District? In the future, we still have a chance to fight, and I will definitely win you."

Cheng Xing didn't understand English, scratched his head, and replied, "Thankyou."

Angus: "???"

Ye Shaoyang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and leaned over to translate: "Angus is fighting with you, saying that he will definitely win you next time, what are you thankful for?"

Cheng Xing innocently said: "I don't understand, I thought he was congratulating us."

Ye Shaoyang looked back at Angus, the boy's eyes were clear and blue, holding back tears, his face was dissatisfied. He looked serious when he talked to Cheng Xing, although Cheng Xing didn't understand it.

Ye Shaoyang knew that Angus was the future of the FNO team.

And Xiaoxing is Tianhuan's future.

One day in the future, after I leave the arena with Chi Shuo, and old players such as Keliman and Mitchell also retire, Tianhuan's Cheng Xing and FNO's Angus may become the strongest opponents in the World Series.

They are about the same age and progress rapidly, debuting in S10 and winning the Rookie of the Season Award.

In the future, the e-sports stage will belong to these newcomers, and the growth of rookies is also what the old players are happy to see.

Angus and Cheng Xing shook hands, saying hello in advance to their future opponents.

Mitchell adjusted his mentality, hugged Ye Shaoyang lightly, and said solemnly: "If you beat me, you will continue to win in the finals. In this way, I lost to the championship team, which is not so shameful!"

Ye Shaoyang was defeated by his logic and agreed with a smile: "Okay, I'll try my best."

Tianhuan bowed out of the 5 people, they did not accept the post-match interview, and let Coach Lin deal with the media.

Coach Lin is very good at speaking, praised the performance of the FNO team, and also praised his own players.

After returning to the hotel, Coach Lin organized everyone to review the 5 games today.

It can be seen from the post-match review that Tianhuan lost the 2 games because the rhythm in the early stage was interrupted, resulting in the failure of the middle and wild linkage to fight. Lin Feng said seriously: "Although we won FNO today, there are still some problems with our rhythm, especially in the early stage. Once we can't stabilize, it is easy for our opponents to quickly end the game."