Chapter 191: tiebreaker

After a 15-minute break, the tiebreaker of the S10 season finals officially began.

The game's ratings broke new highs.

The audience watching the game through official channels and major live broadcast websites has exceeded the 200 million mark, and the barrage in the live broadcast room is dazzling, some cheer for Beimu, and some shout that Tianhuan will win.

Before the tiebreaker began, the official once again opened the final round of the quiz.

Netizens cast out the quiz coins at the bottom of the box one after another, and the support rate of both sides is exactly 50%, which is completely flat. Such quiz results are rarely seen in normal competitions.

Yao Mudao: "Even if you meet evenly matched teams in a normal game, there will be a small gap in the pre-match quiz support rate, such as 49:51, 48:52. A situation like today's 50:50 is completely flat, or it has been since the S10 season. For the first time, it seems that everyone has confidence in Bei Mu and Tian Huan!"

Dongge said: "The two teams are about the same strength, and the final game is decided to win or lose. Both sides are blindly selected by Ban, omitting the BP link, so there is no hero's target, and there may be duplicate heroes."

Yao Mu said: "Yes. Before Beimu vs Yueying, both sides chose [Sharpshooter] in the final round. What lineup will Tianhuan and Beimu choose? Let's wait and see!"

On the big screen, the players on both sides had already put on their headphones and made final preparations.

The referee signaled the start of the game, and Dongge raised his voice and said, "Followers, the final round of the S10 season finals is about to begin. Let's cheer for the players on both sides with warm applause!"

There was thunderous applause. Especially in the family area, Qu Jiang's father with a loudspeaker was particularly conspicuous. Chi Shuo's parents, Ye Shaoyang's younger brother, and Xiaoxing Lao Qin's family were also shouting cheers.

In the soundproof room, although you can't hear the shouts from the audience, everyone knows that this is the last game, the last game of S10 in Huaguo District, and they will definitely go all out!

The game officially begins.

There is no tiebreaker in the BP stage, 10 players from both sides blindly select heroes, and they will be announced at the same time after the selection.

Although it is a "blind selection", it is impossible for the players to choose blindly based on their own preferences. The coaching staff must have formulated a strategy in advance. How will the two sides deal with the crucial tiebreaker? The audience was full of anticipation.

The 30-second countdown became extraordinarily long, but judging from the expressions on the players' faces, everyone didn't seem nervous.

Especially after the camera was aimed at Xiaoxing, not only did he not get so nervous that his face became stiff, but he smiled at the camera and made a gesture of cheering, which caused a burst of screams from the scene.

The countdown is over, and the lineups of both sides are announced at the same time.

Team Tianhuan: [Black Dragon Knight] top laner, [Flying Arrow Meteor] shooter + [Frost Goddess] support, [Abyss Master] mid laner, [Sneak Rogue] jungler.

Beimu team: [Rose Frontier] + [Vampire Duke] dual warrior side lane, [North Sea Monster] mid laner, [White Bear] jungler, [Time Traveler] support.

The audience was a little surprised when they saw the lineup, Yao Mu said: "The lineup of both sides is not new, Tianhuan has 5 people, all of them are heroes that he likes very much, such as the abyss master, sneak thief, frost goddess, this is Lieyang , Shuoyue and Jiangshui. The black dragon knight is Lao Qin's favorite and is good at. Flying arrows and meteors are also Xiaoxing's favorite recently. It seems that the coach also takes care of the players' personal preferences?"