Chapter 182

"Congratulations to Tianhuan for winning the second game! The key turning point of this game is the wave of three kills that Xiaoxing went to support, repelling the opponent's pursuit, and pushing down the outer tower in the middle lane as quickly as possible."

"Yes, the MVP of this game is undoubtedly Tianhuan Fanxing!"

"Xiao Xing has grown from the worst shooter in the regular season to an MVP shooter who can support and turn the situation in time. The growth of this newcomer is really gratifying."

"Tianhuan won 2 games in a row and won the match point first. There will be a 15-minute break. The audience and friends can drink a glass of water and go to the bathroom. We will be back later!"

The playoffs are in a BO5 format. After two rounds, the rest period is relatively long, and players can go to the backstage. The five Tianhuan came to the lounge in the backstage. Coach Lin looked at Cheng Xing with relief and said, "The commander can't take care of the upper side. It's good that you can judge the situation yourself. Xiaoxing has really grown up. "

Cheng Xinghan smiled and scratched his head: "I saw the retreat direction of Master and Brother Yang, thinking that I had time to get there, so I went to support. Hehe, I didn't expect to be able to kill three times."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and patted Cheng Xing's left shoulder: "Xiao Xing is very handsome."

Cheng Xing turned to look at the master. The master was always serious and seldom praised him. Cheng Xing was used to it. Unexpectedly, Chi Shuo rarely nodded to Cheng Xing today and said, "I really played well in this game just now."

Cheng Xing's cheeks were red and his eyes were bright.

He was a fan of Chi Shuo when he was young. He followed Tian Huan from S6, and he joined Tian Huan because of Chi Shuo. Now, being recognized by his idol/master really makes him happier than winning the lottery.

Chi Shuo patted his apprentice on the shoulder and said, "I said long ago that from the moment you stand on the stage, you are not only my apprentice, but also my teammate."

Cheng Xing nodded vigorously, his nose sore for a while.

On the left shoulder is Brother Yang's hand, and on the right shoulder was lightly patted by Master. The two looked at him gently, with admiration and encouragement in their eyes.

You are really lucky to have met these two people, right?

Cheng Xing sucked his nose, choked and said, "Thank you, Master and Brother Yang, for always teaching me patiently. Without you, I would not have been able to progress so fast."

Chi Shuo said, "You're welcome, master should lead the apprentice."

Ye Shaoyang said with a smile: "Don't be humble, you can progress so fast, it is the result of your talent and willingness to work hard."

Cheng Xing's heart was filled with warmth, he should be the luckiest newcomer in the league. There are Sun and Moon groups who beat him and guide him every day, from "Cheng Xing's 100 Ways to Die" before his debut, to later, Qu Ge can also make "Cheng Xing's 100 Kills Collection", how can other newcomers have Such treatment?

No matter what, Master and Brother Yang are eternal gods.

The sun and moon combination is invincible in the world!

Cheng Xing has already become the number one fan of Sun and Moon CP. Coach Lin watched the warm scene of the five people standing together, and his heart was quite emotional.

Tianhuan's biggest shortcoming before was Cheng Xing. Now, Cheng Xing has also grown into an excellent professional player. When Cheng Xing no longer needs his teammates to work hard to protect him, he can keep up with his teammates' rhythm and assist his teammates to kill the enemy. At that time, Tianhuan's overall strength will be greatly improved.